This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
In this month’s Nadine West, I liked the leggings… you can never have too many leggings! The fuzzy top with the criss-cross back pairs nicely with them for a more dressed up look, while the green long sleeve for a more casual style. The scarf is super soft and will come in handy for these chilly days.
If you have not heard of Nadine West, they offer affordable clothes and accessories each month. When I say affordable, just look at the prices of the items I received this month.
Each month, you will receive 4-6 pieces that include tops, bottoms, skirts, dresses, and fashion accessories. They mainly carry S-3X tops but often run low on the most popular sizes of Medium and XL. Prices range from $10 – $30 depending on what you prefer. After you receive and try-on items, you keep only what you love!!
- Fuzzy Grey Back Cross $28
- Brush Your Shoulder Off Green/Grey Long Sleeve $31
- Nathie Orange Top $23.50
- Beverie Pencil Skirt $12.50
- Cherilyn Grey/Black Leggings $19.50
- Beauty Black Slinky Dress $30
- Kathy Earrings $11
- Am I Blue Necklace $21
- Barracuda Bracelet $9
- Meryl Stripe Scarf $16
Let’s Chat: Which Piece Do You Like Best?
- Nadine West April 2019 Unboxing Video
- Nadine West March 2019 Unboxing Video
- Nadine West February 2019 Unboxing Video
- Visit NadineWest.com and use code NADINE to get free shipping
- Visit Nadine West on Instagram
- Tweet with Nadine West on Twitter