This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
I really love the colors in this month’s Nadie West. The green, grays and black pair nicely together. I also love the bracelets this month too, make sure to check out the up-close picture of them below. If you have not heard of Nadine West, take note… they offer affordable clothes and accessories each month. When I say affordable, just look at the prices of the items I received this month.
Each month, you will receive 4-6 pieces that include tops, bottoms, skirts, dresses, and fashion accessories. They mainly carry S-3X tops but often run low on the most popular sizes of Medium and XL. Prices range from $10 – $30 depending on what you prefer. After you receive and try-on items, you keep only what you love!!
February Unboxing Video
- I Dream of Paris $21.50
- Deco Long Sleeve Black Sweater $21
- Work Crush Green/Cream $21.50
- Heads or Tails Long Sweater $33.50
- Jamie Black/White Joggers $19
- Mariel Black Capri Pants $21.50
- Crystals Castles Bangle $13
- Protector Arrow Bracelet $8.50
Extra Bonus: Gift a friend a $20 Gift Card for only $8.49!
Let’s Chat: Which Piece Do You Like Best?
- Visit NadineWest.com and use code NADINE to get free shipping
- Visit Nadine West on Instagram
- Tweet with Nadine West on Twitter