This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Each month at Nadine West, you will receive 4-6 pieces of affordable clothes that include tops, bottoms, skirts, dresses, and fashion accessories. They mainly carry S-3X tops but often run low on the most popular sizes of Medium and XL. Prices range from $10 – $30 depending on what you prefer. After you receive and try-on items, you keep only what you love!!
My favorite top from this month’s box is the black ruffle button-down paired with my own jean shorts.
Tops In This Months Selection:
- Sunny Days in Olive $24.50 (pictured)
- Aurora in Copper $23.50
- Ruffa Sleeveless Blouse in Black $19.50 (pictured)
- Georgia in Grey $26 (pictured)
I ended up liking the peek a boo shoulder t-shirt more than I thought I would. It pairs nicely with the military-style shorts which I also like! The green tank is casual and flowy for the days you want to roll out of bed and toss something on.
Bottoms In This Months Selection:
- Perfect Work Day in Black $21
- Angelina in Black $25
- Crushing It in Grey $14.50
- Revel in Olive $15 (pictured)
- Stretch Trill in Silver $24
Jewelry In This Months Selection:
- Silver Hammertime Stretch Bracelet $12
- Silver Crystal Twisted Beauty Bracelet $15
Let’s Chat: Which Piece Do You Like Best?
- Visit NadineWest.com and use code NADINE to get free shipping
- Visit Nadine West on Instagram
- Tweet with Nadine West on Twitter