This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
This month’s Nadine West included several pieces that I am really excited about! If you have not heard of them, they offer affordable clothes and accessories each month. When I say affordable, just look at the prices of the items I received this month.
Each month, you will receive 4-6 pieces that include tops, bottoms, skirts, dresses, and fashion accessories. They mainly carry S-3X tops but often run low on the most popular sizes of Medium and XL. Prices range from $10 – $30 depending on what you prefer. After you receive and try-on items, you keep only what you love!!
March 2019 Unboxing Video
- Peek-A-Boo Black Off the Shoulder $20
- Bella Sweatshirt in Mauve $32
- Shannon Sweater in Kelly Green $33
- Field Day Brown T-shirt $15.50
- Amy Pencil Skirt in Charcoal Grey $12
- Monet Leggings in Tan $18
- Glamorous Bracelet $13
- Liz Bracelet $8.20
Let’s Chat: Which Piece Do You Like Best?
- Visit NadineWest.com and use code NADINE to get free shipping
- Visit Nadine West on Instagram
- Tweet with Nadine West on Twitter