This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Each month at Nadine West, you will receive 4-6 pieces of affordable clothing that include tops, bottoms, skirts, dresses, and fashion accessories. They mainly carry S-3X tops but often run low on the most popular sizes of Medium and XL. Prices range from $10 – $30 depending on what you prefer. After you receive and try-on items, you keep only what you love!!
This top below is my favorite from this months box, the white off the shoulder top paired with my own Lululemon Leggings.
Tops In This Months Selection:
- Not Your Grammys Cami in Black $25
- Side by Side in Light Pink $24.50 (pictured)
- Ring Bling $25.49 (pictured)
- Lumi in Sage $24.49
- Saige in White $24.49 (pictured)
- Grace in Mustard $24.49 (pictured)
A few other tops that I like, well I am still undecided on the yellow top with the black bow. What do you think? All are paired with my own bottoms, either jean shorts or leggings.
Bottoms In This Months Selection:
- Summer Cartwheels in Green $12
- Honeycomb Leggings in Black $22 (pictured)
- Juvie in Grey $23
- Pencil Me In in Charcoal $17
Pictured is the Honeycomb Leggings that I was worried I wouldn’t be able to fit in. Well, I did, and two seconds after I put them on, I wanted to take them off, aside from being a bit long for me, they were super scratchy!
Jewelry In This Months Selection:
- Jaelyn Silver/Gold Bracelet $17
- Hammered Pebbles Silver $17
- Visit NadineWest.com and use code NADINE to get free shipping
- Visit Nadine West on Instagram
- Tweet with Nadine West on Twitter