This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Nadine West is different than other subscription services. If you have not heard of them, they offer affordable clothes and accessories each month. When I say affordable, just look at the prices of the items I received this month.
Each month, you will receive 4-6 pieces that include tops, bottoms, skirts, dresses, and fashion accessories. They mainly carry S-3X tops but often run low on the most popular sizes of Medium and XL. Prices range from $10 – $30 depending on what you prefer. After you receive and try-on items, you keep only what you love!!
April 2019 Unboxing Video
- Tiffany Sleeveless in Mustard $21.49
- Gelya Hoodie in Black $13.99
- Jeannette with Mesh Trim in White $11.99
- Limelight Grey Top with Lime Trim $18.49
- Dothy Yellow & White Top $26.99
- Corenda in Olive with Gold Zippers $17.49
- So Subtle Skirt in Black $19.99
- Miss Moto Leggings in Black $14.99
- Riverwalk Cozy in Grey $19.99
- Give a Hoot Bracelet $12.99
- Retro Glasses $12.99
Let’s Chat: Which Piece Do You Like Best?