Moms just don’t have the time to get sick! We take care of the kids (and even the big kids aka hubby’s) when they get sick and we hope that we don’t get it. We don’t even think twice about caring for them, we just do it. But when it strikes us, watch out! We might get one day to stay in bed and rest but on the second day, we might be able to rest while the kids are at school but then as soon as they get home, at least I feel like, I need to make an appearance to check on everything (or to straighten what they neglected to do the previous day). We never get as much down time as the hubs or kiddos do.
Did you know that sleep is an important part of a recovery from a cold or flu, but it’s not always easy to get the rest you need when you are sick? I know that it is hard to sleep especially when you have a cold and can’t breathe, have a cough or worse the flu.
This is where Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu Relief come in. It helps relieve symptoms of a cough, cold or flu so you can get the sleep you need. I have used both of these products on many a nights…and days! With the NyQuil, I don’t feel drowsy or like I had taken medicine to help fall asleep. The NyQuil relieves nighttime sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching and fever. The DayQuil works great without making me drowsy either. It relives aches, fever, sore throat pain, stuffy head and cough.
- Both Vicks DayQuil and NyQuil come in Liquid or in LiquiCap.
- NyQuil is available in Soothing Original, Soothing Cherry Flavor and Vanilla Cherry Swirl. I have not seen the cherry in stores but I will keep my eye out for that one! DayQuil is available in Citrus Blend.
- When taking any meditation to always check with your doctor & follow the proper recommended course of treatment.
- Nyquil is not recommended for children younger than 12. Please be sure to consult your physician before giving DayQuil & NyQuil to children.
- When using DayQuil/NyQuil, be sure to follow the usage guidelines for warnings and dosage directions or visit http://www.vicks.com for more information.
Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Vicks Cold and Flu DayQuil/NyQuil. I received product samples and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.