This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
The Little Critter App: Collection 1 has 10 stories to keep your little one busy:
- All By Myself Little Critter doesn’t always do everything perfectly, but he always does the best he can.
- I Just Forgot On rainy days he remembers his raincoat but forgets his boots. At home, he takes a bath but forgets to use soap. Poor Little Critter!
- I Was So Mad He wanted to keep frogs in the tub but his mom said he couldn’t. He wanted to paint the house but his Grandpa said no. Little Critter was SO mad.
- Just Me and My Mom Little Critter enjoys a special day in the city with his mother. He means well but gets himself in trouble all along the way.
- Me Too! Little Sister tags along wherever he goes. Whether he’s playing football with friends or hiding in his secret tree house, she always finds him. “Me too!,” she says.
- The New Potty This light-hearted story of common potty training frustrations encourages children to keep trying, just as Little Sister does.
- Just Grandma and Me Little Critter becomes a good helper when he and grandma decide to spend a day at the beach!
- Just for You Sweet Little Critter wants to do something special for his mom, but he’s a little too little and a lot too silly to get anything quite right.
- The New Baby At first, getting along with the new baby seemed like an impossible task, but soon enough Little Critter learns how to be a good big brother.
- When I Get Bigger Little Critter daydreams about all the exciting things he’ll do when he gets bigger like having a paper route and staying up late watching movies.
You can also read about my other Oceanhouse Media App Reviews:
- Polar Bear Horizon APP Review
- Dr. Seuss: Oh Say Can You Say? App
- Dr. Seuss App Reviews: If I Ran the Zoo & And To Think I Saw It on Mulberry Street
- A Frog Thing App and Enchanted Tales: Treasure Island App Review
With the app, there are three ways that you can enjoy this book:
- ”Read to Me” — listen to the narrated story with words highlighted as they are read
- ”Read it Myself” — read the book in its traditional form
- “Auto Play” — plays like a movie, automatically reading and turning pages. Great for younger children!
Buy It: Little Critter Collection 1 is available on iTunes