This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Robin Good and His Not-So-Merry Men is now available on DVD! If you grew up a fan of Robin Hood, you’re especially going to love this show! Veggie has done with this show what they do best – taking a classic story and retelling it in a uniquely VeggieTales way, with silliness and also a big heart. The lesson in this show is about handling hurt.
About the show:
There’s no hurt too big for God! Robin Good has a mission – fundraising from the rich and giving to the poor! But when a greedy Prince starts stealing the townspeople’s hams, donations are down and Robin’s band of friends desert him to give robbing a try. Can Robin overcome his hurt, show his friends what’s right and restore the townspeople’s hope?
Our Take: VeggieTales Review: VeggieTales is a great family-time movie to watch. Like I have said before even my 8-year-old still likes to watch these movies. This one isn’t any different both my 8 and 4-year-old enjoyed watching about Robin Good. This would make a great Easter Basket filler.
The DVD also features:
- An adorable short video starring Junior Asparagus: “Lenny and the Lost Birthday”.
- A digital short that is both hilarious and educational, teaching kids about what a Leap Year means: “Larry’s Leapin’ Leap Year”.
- Silly Songs with Larry “Bubble Rap“
- “Fun”-Raising with Larry
- “Things Will Get Better” Singalong Song
- “Prince of Ham” Singalong
- Robin Good’s Guide to Handling Hurt Discussion Guide
Be on the Lookout: VeggieTales Live! God Made You Special is coming to a stage near you this spring! Bob, Larry, and your favorite Veggie friends are singing and dancing their way to a city near you in the all-new God Made You Special LIVE tour! Kids of all ages will love this show filled with silly song favorites like “Love My Lips,” “The Hairbrush Song,” “His Cheeseburger,” and many, many more! Dates and ticket info can be found here: http://www.veggietales.com/live/
- Visit VeggieTales on Facebook
- Check out The VeggieTales Site for games, videos, activities, and stories.
You can also read my reviews on other VeggieTales Titles: God Loves You Very Much Review, The Little Drummer Boy & O Holy Night: Journey of a Little Drummer Boy CD, Twas The Night Before Easter DVD.