This simple and savory appetizer, Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe is taken from the Gooseberry Patch Cookbook Christmas With Family and Friends.
- 1 lb. bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 T. dried, minced onion
- 2 t. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb. mushrooms, stems removed
- With an electric mixer set to medium-high speed, thoroughly combine cream cheese, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir in bacon; fill mushroom caps with mixture.
- Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes, or until tops of mushrooms are golden.
If you would like to have your recipe featured on this site please contact us! Add your favorite recipe to our Recipe Link Up Below!