This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
This Pumpkin Pie Pudding recipe is taken from the Gooseberry Patch 101 Slow-Cooker Recipes Cookbook!
Pumpkin Pie Pudding Recipe
- 15 oz can pumpkin
- 15 oz can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Garnish: whipped cream
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients except garnish.
- Spoon into a slow cooker that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray. Cover and cook on low setting for 3-1/2 to 4 hours.
- Pudding will start to pull away from sides of slow cooker; test for doneness with toothpick inserted in the center.
- Serve warm, topped with dollops of whipped cream.
Read More at TheReviewWire.com