This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
This Pumpkin Pie Pudding recipe is taken from the Gooseberry Patch 101 Slow-Cooker Recipes Cookbook!
- 15-oz. can pumpkin
- 12-oz. can evaporated milk
- ¾ c. sugar
- ½ c. biscuit baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 T. butter, melted
- 2-1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- Garnish: whipped cream
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients except garnish.
- Spoon into a slow cooker that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray. Cover and cook on low setting for 3-1/2 to 4 hours.
- Pudding will start to pull away from sides of slow cooker; test for doneness with toothpick inserted in the center.
- Serve warm, topped with dollops of whipped cream.
If you would like to have your recipe featured on this site please contact us! Add your favorite recipe to our Recipe Link Up Below!