This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
This Pumpkin Pie Pudding recipe is taken from the Gooseberry Patch 101 Slow-Cooker Recipes Cookbook!
Pumpkin Pie Pudding Recipe
- 15 oz can pumpkin
- 15 oz can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit baking mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Garnish: whipped cream
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients except garnish.
- Spoon into a slow cooker that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray. Cover and cook on low setting for 3-1/2 to 4 hours.
- Pudding will start to pull away from sides of slow cooker; test for doneness with toothpick inserted in the center.
- Serve warm, topped with dollops of whipped cream.
Read More at TheReviewWire.com