This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
UPDATE 2/2016: This company is no longer in business
Win big with Groupizo’s Pin to Win Design Contest!
Get ready to show the world your designs! With this design contest, all you need to do is create a design and pin it…how simple! The ‘Pin to Win’ contest offers you the opportunity to win big – Groupizo events have produced anywhere from $100-$1200 in profits for the designer.
I worked with Groupizo last year on a review on one of their shirts, you can read all about my custom T-shirt review. Basically, with Groupizo, everyone is a designer. Groupizo is the only multipurpose design and sells platform online. It’s ideal not only for fundraising and nonprofits, but also for group leaders, budding designers, artists, and people who like to wear cool custom T-shirts. When you create a Groupizo event, you design a custom T-shirt, hoodie, hat, or other apparel items, set the selling price above the cost to produce, and we send you a check for the difference. (A.K.A. your profits!) Since everyone who orders pays individually, you never have to collect money or carry inventory. This makes Groupizo the perfect custom apparel solution for school groups, spirit wear, fundraisers, and testing out your skills as a fashion designer.
Entering is easy, all you have to do is find or create a design, and pin with the hashtag #GroupizoDC. The winning design – the one with the most likes and repins will be sold using Groupizo. The winner takes home the profits!!
1. To enter, pin the design you would like to see on a T-shirt with the hashtag #GroupizoDC. #GroupizoDC entries will be repinned to Customizo’s Groupizo Design Contest pinboard daily. The contest runs from January 17 through January 31, 2014.
2. Licensed or otherwise copyrighted designs for which official paperwork stating permission of use cannot be obtained will not be accepted and will be deleted from the Pinboard. Example: Blackhawks logo, Disney princesses.
3. You may enter as many times as you wish.
4. The winner will be chosen from the overall popularity of the design with the greatest number of likes and repins. Share contest details with friends and family to make sure your pin wins!
5. The winning design will be sold on T-shirts through an event on Groupizo.com. The event will run for 14 days.
6. The winner will receive a check with their profits 15 business days after the close of the event.
For more details and contest rules visit: https://bit.ly/KL7qDN
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Review Wire Media and Groupizo. All views and opinions with regard to Customizo or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.