This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
I love, I See Me! personalized gifts. I have worked with them several times now for the past few years, see links below for the reviews on other I See Me! products like lunch boxes, puzzles, and books. This time, I received their book called Who Loves Me? that also comes with (or without) a little lovie blanket. The blanket is available in blue or pink, and comes with the child’s name embroidered on the satin trim. I personalized my book and blanket for my new nephew, Bryson who is now just 11 weeks.
This story not only features the name of your love bug throughout the 20-page book, but it also has a total of 6 spreads in the book with names of those that love them. The story is set in rhyming fashion, that answers the question of “how much” the child is loved…
- Who Loves Bryson? Grandma Judy loves Bryson! How much? So much!
- More than the rivers, more than the seas, more than the tallest of towering trees.
Who Loves Me? written by Jennifer Dewing, features the names of family members and friends who love the child, and encourages the child to reach to the sky when asked “how much” each of one of them loves them. This beautifully illustrated book reassures the child that he or she is loved “so much” by each person. I love the illustrations which are very gender neutral. This is a cute story that would make a great gift for any new mom and child.
- • I See Me! Personalized Puzzles Review
- • I See Me! Review: Personalized Lunch Boxes
- • I See Me! Review: My Royal Birthday Adventure Book
- • I See Me! A Very Merry Christmas Personalized Christmas Book
- • I See Me Personalized Books: The Super Incredible Big Sister
- • Visit I See Me! on Facebook
- • Visit I See Me! to see all the personalized books they have to offer!