This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
This Halloween you can do your part to prevent rotting teeth, AKA Zombie Mouth, by participating in the ADA and PopCap Games “Stop Zombie Mouth Campaign“!
PopCap and the ADA also released limited-edition, collectible Plants vs. Zombies trading cards with the code for a free Plants vs. Zombies download game. And I received several packs to hand out for Halloween!
The American Dental Association (ADA), the leading source of oral health-related information, and PopCap Games, a leading digital game creator have partnered to raise awareness of the importance of kids’ oral health in addition to providing a fun alternative to sugary treats on Halloween night.
Zombie Mouth is gross: toothaches… cavities… rotten gums… even deadly diseases! Help Stop Zombie Mouth! Download printable coupons for a free Plants vs. Zombies PC/Mac game, then come back Oct. 30 – Nov. 10 to redeem it.
Seven Ways to Stop Zombie Mouth:
- 1 2×2! Brush for two minutes two times per day with fluoride toothpaste.
- 2 Floss between your teeth daily.
- 3 Eat fruits and veggies instead of sugary and starchy snacks.
- 4 Wear a mouthguard while playing sports.
- 5 Don’t smoke or use tobacco.
- 6 Don’t pierce your lips or any other part of your mouth.
- 7 Visit your dentist regularly. Dentists get lonely!
Halloween Fun Facts:
DISCLOSURE: PopCap Games and the ADA sent me trading cards to facilitate my review. All opinions stated are my own.