This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Ready or not, here he comes! Preschool favorite Timmy and pals Yabba, Paxton, Bumpy, Mittens, Stripey and the rest are back for five all-new, antic-filled, good-hearted episodes in Timmy Time: Hide and Seek, available on DVD September, 20 2011 from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment.
With slapstick humor and not a single line of dialogue, “Timmy Time” follows a day in the life of preschoolers, where they learn lessons about friendship and trial and error to which every young child can relate. My little one doesn’t even know that they aren’t speaking. He just watches and follows along. This is a very cute show.
Come out, come out wherever you are to join Timmy and his preschool playmates for hide and seek and so much more! From finding the perfect hiding place for noisy Paxton to making paper boats with a sneezy Stripey, Timmy and his friends uncover adventure and surprises filled with fun and laughter in these five adorable stories that the whole family will enjoy.
• “Timmy Tries to Hide” – The class is playing Hide and Seek, but no one wants to hide with the noisy Paxton, who keeps giving them away. Timmy finally helps Paxton by hiding with him behind some hay-bales. But they’re so well hidden that when it comes to Snack Time, no one can find them!
• “Timmy Gets the Job Done” – It’s time for spring cleaning in the Preschool, but all Timmy wants is to go outside and play. Rushing his chores, he ends up making more of a mess, getting himself into trouble and being sent to sit on the Naughty Stump. Timmy finally learns to finish his jobs properly so he can join the others in their play.
• “Timmy Goes Bang” – After hearing thunder during a storm, Timmy becomes fixated with loud noises, banging anything he can find! But poor Apricot is frightened by all these sounds, until she finds something to bang for herself…
• “Timmy Wants the Beret” – Ruffy is wearing a beret… and Timmy wants it! After successfully getting hold of it, Timmy also takes Otus’ hand-puppet and Mittens’ wagon! But he doesn’t know what to do when his beloved teddy-bear goes missing…
• “Timmy Afloat” – The class is making boats, but Timmy has been paired with a very sneezy Stripey, who keeps ruining his efforts. When Stripey accidentally breaks Otus’ boat, Timmy is forced to give the little owl his boat. Finally, Stripey’s sneezing comes in handy and pushes the pair’s new paper-hat boat to the finish line!
DVD BONUS FEATURES :
• Timmy Time Sing-Along
• Timmy’s Days of the Week (educational special)
Stay Connected: Visit Timmy Time on Facebook
Buy It: Timmy Time: Hide & Seek
Disclosure: I was provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the products or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.