This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Last month my husband wanted a special limited edition Delta Box that SprezzaBox released. He is a 4 million miler with Delta alone, so he thought that it would be a cool box to have! If you are unfamiliar with SprezzaBox, they ship 5-6 curated men’s fashion & lifestyle items each month. The Delta Box featured a Sprezza tie in Delta colors, blue socks, LSTN earbuds, a Delta passport holder, a Sprezza tie clip, and Brickel Day Serum. The retail value was a little over $135 for the box and I was able to find a discount code to make my first box on $8, so not too shabby!
While he was only interested in the Delta Box, SprezzaBox accidentally sent me another box, their April Box called The Murray so I thought I would tell you about it.
The Murray April SprezzaBox
The Murray Box Detail Card
- The retail value of this box is $131. Each box is guaranteed to have a retail value around $100.
The Murray Goodies
- Shea Moisture Men 4-in-1 Wash: Bay laurel and ultra-moisturizing shea butter combine in this all-over wash.
- A Classic Lightweight Black Metal Business Card Holder
- Macy’s Wine Cellar Special Discount Offer
There are 2 versions The Murray Box that were shipped out to customers. While the product is the same, there are some variances in the colors of the products.
- Weekend Casual Socks: These cotton socks come in light blue or light grey with dots.
- Sprezza Pocket Square: This comes in either a pink/white or tan/white stripe and it pairs nicely with the tie… bonus points!
- Original Penguin Floral Tie: This floral tie comes in a navy or denim blue (shown).
- Silver I.M. Man Bracelet: This anchor bracelet wraps around your wrist and hooks in the loop at the other end. This came in a silver or gold finish.
SprezzaBox Subscription Box starts out at $28 a month or $25 a month when you sign up for a 12-month subscription.
According to SprezzaBox, “We strive to keep the product mix fresh in each box so that you will always look dapper. Best of all, we partner with some amazing new companies to help you discover new brands. It’s like a present to yourself every month!”