If you’re like me, you are looking for ways to save at the pump, the prices always seem to rise only when I need gas! Shell offers a program called Fuel Rewards Network (FRN) that is available at participating Shell stations throughout the US. This is a great way to earn discounts on gas and more.
Benefits to the FRN Program:
· FRN helps you lower your fuel prices significantly with everyday purchases. Never pay full price at the pump again!
· The FRN program offers multiple ways to earn rewards through everyday purchases of things like food, clothing and household goods which can be redeemed for fuel savings at participating Shell stations.
· There are multiple ways for YOU to save with the Shell Fuel Rewards Network program:
- Online Mall – Access nearly 700 brand name online merchants offering 5 cents per gallon for every $50 spent. Some online merchants may offer 2x, 5x, 10x rewards or more – so you can multiply your savings!
- Dining – Earn 10 cents per gallon for every $50 spent when dining at more than 10,000 participating restaurant locations nationwide.
The program is unique because it allows you to combine or stack multiple rewards offers – or cents-per-gallon discounts – together for potentially huge savings right at the pump. Imagine taking as much as one, two, three dollars or more off per gallon on your next fuel purchase!
The Best Part of the Shell Fuel Rewards Network…
The program is FREE – just pick up a Fuel Rewards Network Card at a participating Shell station, then activate it online at fuelrewards.com. You can also request a Fuel Rewards Network Card online at fuelrewards.com.
- Learn more about the Fuel Rewards Network program and track your fuel savings by visiting fuelrewards.com
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All views and opinions with regard to the Shell Fuel Rewards Network, products or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.