This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
I find carving a pumpkin to be a hassle. I try to put it off until the last possible second in hopes that the kids will forget. But I have come to find out that with the right tools, it isn’t too bad, as long the kids still de-goo the pumpkin guts. Pumpkin Masters® is the creator of the world’s first pumpkin carving kit. Today they celebrate 25 years of making Halloween easier, safer, and more fun!
Three All New Products
- Reflective Stickers: A fun way to be seen on Halloween night, this kit allows kids to personalize costumes and accessories by selecting from 100 stickers in four reflective colors. The stickers are great for pumpkin decorating too.
- Flickering Mayhem Light: Add a spooky effect to carved pumpkins and haunted house displays with this battery-operated LED light that brightens, flashes and dims.
- All-in-One Carving Kit: Featuring 12 patterns, 12 foam stickers, eight eye inserts, carving tools and light, this kit makes it easy to create dozens of pumpkin designs.
I liked the All in One Kit the best. It offers 12 patterns, 6 that have the pre-punched holes and 6 carving templates that offer from easy to challenging levels. The kit also has stars, moons, pumpkins, and bats foam stickers, a saw, a poker, a scraper scoop, a light and eyes that you just insert into the pumpkin. One kit with everything…how easy is that!
- Pumpkin Carving Kit: This kit continues to be the most popular carving kit in the country, and now features 12 new carving patterns as well as Pumpkin Masters’ patented tools.
- Pumpkin Tealight: Trade out the traditional candle for this safe, battery-operated light.
- Kids Carving Kit: Kids can carve their own pumpkins with these easy-to-use tools. The kit also includes creepy, glow-in-the-dark eye inserts and four playful patterns.
- Kids Monster Pieces: A safe and mess-free way to get youngsters excited about decorating! Kids can create their very own monster by inserting eye, mouth, nose and ear parts into the skin of the pumpkin.
Don’t want to carve this year, then check out the Monster Pieces. 12 pieces that include eyes, mouths, noses, and ears that just stick right into your pumpkin.
You can download some FREE Pumpkin Carving Templates from Pumpkin Masters!