This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
During this stressful time, self-care is more important than ever. Since most spas and salons are closed right now, I wanted to share some ideas from Number 4 High-Performance Hair Care on how you can pamper-in-place:
- Try some new makeup looks and skincare treatments at home, but resist the temptation to cut your hair. If split ends are driving you crazy, try Super Comb Prep & Protect Leave-in Conditioner. This will help strengthen the hair and seal up split ends until the salons re-open.
- Relax and restore your tresses: At Number 4, our favorite pampering tip is to apply our Reconstructing Masque to damp hair and then wrap hair in a hot towel. Sit back and relax for 15-20 min and then rinse.
- Take a relaxing spa-style bath in your own home, complete with candles, lighting, and soft music. Seal in moisture by applying Hydrating Body Lotion after your bath.
- All of the extra cooking, dishes and disinfecting has likely taken a toll on your hands. Give yourself an at-home hand treatment by applying a generous amount of our Lumiere d’hiver Body Lotion to hands and put a sock (or a disposable glove if you can spare!) over each hand to seal in moisture. Leave the socks or gloves on while you Netflix and chill. Even just 10-20 minutes will help re-hydrate hands.
- Decompress from all the stress, uncertainty, and unexpected homeschooling with an at-home massage. Take turns with your spouse or roommate, giving each other a back or neck massage—Mix Fleurs de Temps Body Lotion with Fluoro5 Elixer Restore & Repair Oil for a fantastic massage lotion.
- Got bored kids at home? Enlist their help and let them get a taste of a cosmetology career by helping to groom Dad’s beard. A dollop of Fluoro5 Elixer Restore & Repair Oil is all Dad needs to spruce up his beard before his next Zoom Conference Call.
Practice and perfect a new hairstyle. Take advantage of the slower pace of life and try out those new hairstyles you’ve been eye-balling.
Social distancing and salon closures got you singing the quarantine beauty blues? This Pamper-in-Place Hair Care Set includes everything you need to well… pamper-in-place:
- Hydrating Body Lotion (1.5 oz),
- Super Comb Prep and Protect (1.45 oz),
- Reconstructing Hair Masque (1.5 oz) and
- A full-size bottle of Fluoro5 Elixer Restore & Repair Oil, (2.0 oz)
As a manufacture of cleansing products, Number 4 is considered an essential business. We will continue to ship online orders in a timely manner. We know money might be tight right now, so we’re offering luxe trial-sized versions of the products. We’ve also bundled our most popular products to make it easy for people to try out Number 4 products, check out the Try Me Kits now available for a limited time!
4 winners will each receive a Pamper-In-Place Prize Package (RV $60) which includes: 1 mini luxe bottle of each: Hydrating Body Lotion, Super Comb Prep and Protect, Reconstructing Hair Masque, and a full-size bottle of Fluoro5 Elixer Restore & Repair Oil. See below for terms and conditions. Open to U.S. residents of the 48 contiguous United States. You must be 18 years old to enter to win. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on 4.30.20
All entries will be verified. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Any person who has won a prize (or whose household has won a prize) in any promotion sponsored by Sponsor in the thirty (30) days before this contest start date is not eligible to win a prize in this contest. Entrants who have created social accounts purely for the purpose of entering Competitions or Sweepstakes will not be eligible to win. All social accounts used must be public.
The winner will be chosen randomly through Giveaway Tools and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. Void where prohibited by law. One person entering per household, please. The Review Wire, Chatty Patty’s Place, and Tabby’s Pantry are not responsible for shipment of prize.