My son was excited to be selected to join the Nintendo Kid Reviewers program in exchange for his honest opinions on new games.
- A 3D Camera: Take fun 3D photos and record 3D videos. My kids love editing their photos this way.
- AR Cards: Use the 3D camera to use the 6 included AR cards to play games for a really cool game experience!
- Facial Tracking: An infrared LED follows face movements to adjust the 3D screen to improve the 3D quality without blurriness from movement. This is a great feature that really works.
- Improved Buttons: The circle pad is used for 360° movements. The C stick nub is used as a second thumb controller for compatible games. Z buttons are added on the back for more control options with compatible games.
- Amiibo: Use your amiibo figures to get bonus content and customize your characters with the built-in NFC reader. This is a fun incentive to use your figures.
Grant’s Nintendo 3DS Galaxy Review:
The desert’s last safe haven is a lone oasis you call home. So draw a line in the sand and fight to protect it! As you explore the desert and solve puzzling dungeons, you’ll gather resources to build up your oasis with the water spirit Esna. Allies will join your cause, so equip them with weapons, and use their skills to slay towering bosses. Rated “E10+” with Fantasy Violence
Grant’s Ever Oasis Review:
Let’s Chat: Do Your Kids Have a Nintendo 3DS? What Are Their Favorite Games?