This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Education Outdoors has committed to donating a percentage of profits to organizations that are geared toward educating children and families about the great outdoors. – Education Outdoors
Education Outdoors Inc. was created by Tim in 2005. Before Education Outdoors, Tim had founded a non-profit organization called “The League of Extraordinary Outdoorsmen”. That’s when he realized the need to educate children and their families about the outdoors. So was born his first game called “Camp Boardgame”, 400 questions and 100 fun facts about animals and the great outdoors.
I received the Camp Travel Edition. This game my 11-year-old liked more than my 6-year-old. It has trivia cards about the 50 states. It is compact and everything fits inside the wooden carrying case, which is convenient.
- ~4 levels of play for all age groups—start with easy questions and work your way up to more advanced questions as your knowledge of the outdoors increases
- ~Level 1 questions are primarily animal identification and geography; higher levels cover everything from wildlife migration habits to outdoor safety
- ~Vibrant game board, full-color photos, and interesting game characters appeal to both kids and adults
- ~Includes compact game board, questions, fun facts, decoder, game characters and 1 die
We also received the S’mores Card Game. My boys loved playing this card game. My 6-year-old has a short attention span when it comes to games but they both liked this. And when one wanted to play it the other graciously agreed to play too. It is a quick and easy game to play. This one was fun to play, I even had my 3-year-old help pick out the pictures on the cards.
- ~Designed for up to 6 multi-level players and incorporates both strategy and good old fashion fun.
- ~The object of the game is to build an edible s’more before your opponents. Players get a higher point value based on the quality of s’more ingredients. First player to collect all 4 ingredient cards and call out “S’more!”, wins.
- ~The S’more card game includes 70, 3×5” sturdy playing cards
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED – WINNER #3 JENNIFER – I SENT YOU AN EMAIL!
Education Outdoors is Giving 1 Winner The S’mores Card Game and Camp Travel Edition!
To Enter: Visit Education Outdoors Then Leave Me a Comment on What Game Your Family Would Most Enjoy
Thank You Education Outdoors for this great giveaway!
Disclosure: I was provided with product for the Education Outdoors Games review. All views and opinions with regard to the products or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.