This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Oral-B Stages and Crest and Orab B Pro-Health have teamed up with MommyParties to throw a party Cars 2 Oral Care House Party. I was excited to receive my MommyParties package filled with lots of goodies.
The goodie bags had lots of great products for the kids that included:
- Oral-B Stage III Brushes
- Oral-B Stages Flossers
- Pro-Health For Me Brush & Paste
- Pro-Health For Me floss picks
- Cars II Gummy Vitamins
- Pop Corn boxes
I had a Christmas themed party with lots of candy and treats. But afterward, I did make everyone brush, floss and eat their vitamins (just to balance all the junk food out!) Everyone had a good time trying out the products and playing with the balloons actually. We also played Jeopardy with the set of informational cards that were included. Most of the kids already knew the proper ways to oral health care. The Crest & Oral-B Pro-Health For Me is the first-ever complete collection of oral care products for kids 8-12, with rinse, brush, floss, and toothpaste made just for them.
Here are a few ways to make brushing fun:
- Brush with your child to set a good example.
- Sing a song, recite a nursery rhyme or watch this music video with your child to make the recommended two-minute brushing time pass more quickly.
- Use Oral-B Stages toothbrushes featuring your child’s favorite character and toothpaste in kid-approved flavors.
- Create a brushing chart to record each time your child brushes, incorporating checkboxes for morning and evening. When the chart is completely filled in, treat your child to a reward for brushing and flossing regularly.
“Nice & Minty” & “It was just right,” said one of the kids referring to how the Minty Breeze toothpaste tasted. The color is a light blue with sparkles in it and the mint isn’t overpowering.
The Oral B Stages Flossers I received was the Buzz Lightyear and Princesses styles. And the Oral B Stages Toothbrushes were Princesses, both are a fun way to get your kids to want to brush.
I also received Disney’s Gummies vitamins with the Cars Characters. All the boys had to try them, “they taste pretty good” they said. My two sons love the gummies vitamins, they are the only ones they will eat.
Don’t forget little items like toothbrushes and flossers can make for inexpensive stocking stuffers!
Disclosure: I was provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the products or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.