Goodnight Sweetheart is a do-able, easy, and FUN ways for you to better connect with the people who matter most – your “family”. As Goodnight Sweetheart founder, Evon Creger, explains, “Having those wonderful moments – heartfelt connections – with your significant other and your kids – THAT’S what makes for a satisfying life. At the end of the day, when you feel CONNECTED to those who matter most to you, you… feel… happy.” – Goodnight Sweetheart
The game is presented in a lovely box with a big red satin bow. It is recommended for the first time playing that you go for the longer game version (15-20 minutes). Then just a card a night before bed (2 minutes). No matter how busy you get, you can always fine 2 minutes for a little more happiness!
It is easy to play, for the short version each of you choose from card deck and answer one of the questions. There are four types of cards: Sweetheart, Action, Wild and Sharing Cards, below is a sampling:
Interview with Founder Evon Creger about Goodnight Sweetheart:
What made you want to create Goodnight Sweetheart? How did you come up with idea?
- “Communication” is at the heart of all healthy relationships. But if you even mention that word to my husband, you’ll see his eyes start to roll into the back of his head. I created Goodnight Sweetheart as an “easy button way” for my husband and me to keep our good marriage, good! LOL. It was fun, it made us smile, and it didn’t take very much time. What it did do, was leave us both feeling really good about ourselves…and each other. And that’s a beautiful thing. When I told my girlfriends about it, they said, “Oh! I want that!”
How did you choose this name for your product?
- Of course Goodnight Sweetheart – Couple’s Edition makes for an awesome date night game any time. But for those nights when all you have left is a minute before you collapse? Then it’s just a card each before bed, and…Goodnight Sweetheart!
How long has your product been available? When will see more?
- We launched Goodnight Sweetheart – Couple’s Edition and our Night Cap Notes to the public in November 2010. I’m extremely excited for our next editions (May 2011): Goodnight Sweetheart – My Child, Goodnight Sweetheart – My Tween, and Goodnight Sweetheart – My Teen. I honestly believe these three will be our best sellers, as people are often more willing to put effort into their children than their marriages. We already have a waiting list for orders!
Tell us a little about yourself.
- I’m a born and raised Midwestern girl. I love my family, friends, and my country. I am a wife, a mother to three (ages 3, 5, and 12), and a dog owner (to 2 big ones!). I’m somewhere over the 30 something rainbow…and that’s where I plan to stay. I don’t think you need to spend a lot or own a lot of “things” to enjoy your life. People make a place.
What are some of your favorite blogs?
- I’m just getting into reading more blogs since having my own. For business, I like Seth Godin. There’s a billion and ten I read on mom/children topics. (Oh, and Cincinnaticoupons.net is a pretty awesome site!)
Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
- One of my favorite quotes is this one by Zig Ziglar: “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” I think everyone wants a great relationship with the people they love.
- Visit Goodnight Sweetheart on Facebook or Visit The Goodnight Sweetheart Blog
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED – #23 HOLLI – I SENT YOU AN EMAIL!
1 winner will receive Goodnight Sweetheart Couples Edition Game, (RV $17.95)!
To Enter: Visit Goodnight Sweetheart and let me know something you learned or a product you would like to try.
Thank You Goodnight Sweetheart for this great giveaway!
Extra Entries: These are to be completed only after initial entry. All entrants that do not do the initial entry will be disqualified. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents until 9:00 pm Eastern on 2/8/2011. The winner will be chosen using the random.org generator. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email before a new winner is selected. Good luck and don’t forget to leave your email if it is not on your profile. I will contact the winner via email.
Disclosure: I was provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the products or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.