barista bath and body – Or b3 – products are formulated with organic coffee, coffee extract, essential oils and herbal extracts to maximize the therapeutic benefits of coffee. Their formulations are free of parabens, phthalates and sulfates that disrupt the body’s natural capacities. They are also an eco-friendly company. All of their bottles are recyclable, their bags and boxes are made of natural materials, and the fill is bio-degradable.
Gift Bag Includes:
*room for cream: 8 oz. exotic origin body creme – the crème has a pH level between 4.5 and 5.5, which provides the natural balance necessary for moisture retention and a smoother appearance. I love the pump dispenser which is is convenient and easy to use.
*pump of flavor: 4oz. body mist – The body mist is an understated, spicy scent infused with an essential oil blend of allspice, anise, cinnamon, patchouli and orange. I can’t wear parfume, so I usually will go with a ligt body mist. This would be great for a man or woman, because of its spicy fragrance.
*one lump or two: 8 oz. coffee sea salt body scrub – The body scrub is a fusion of coffee, sea salt and turbinado sugar combined with avocado and neem oils to detoxify and hydrate the skin. This was my favorite!
*froth: .15 oz. indulgent lip balm – froth blends jojoba oils with vitamin E, peppermint oil and coffee extract for the most delicious, hydrating lip balm. This was very soothing and moisturizing.
* Gourmet Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans: 3 oz package
I received The Body Essential Gift Bag with a 3 oz. package of Gourmet Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans for review. My favorite product was the one lump or two body scrub. As you can see from the picture, there is some corse salt and coffee grounds, which was very thick and a great exfoliant. All the b3 products are for men and women, the scent makes them versatile. The scents aren’t overwhelming either, which is what I like. I don’t want to smell like a coffee house. Plus they seem to “Perk” me up when I use them! This would make a great gift from your Valentine!
Stay Connected: Visit barista bath and body on Facebook
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED – #43 KIMBERLY – I SENT YOU AN EMAIL!
1 winner will receive Body Essential Gift Bag with a package of Gourmet Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans, (RV $65)!
To Enter: Visit barista bath and body and let me know what you would love to try
Thank You b3 for this great giveaway!
Extra Entries: These are to be completed only after initial entry. All entrants that do not do the initial entry will be disqualified. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
– Follow CintiCoupons on Twitter
– Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the tweet below and leaving me the link. Tweet daily for an extra entry every day!
WIN a Body Essential Gift Bag with Gourmet Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans @BaristaBathBody @CintiCoupons – http://bit.ly/gD2Oew #giveaway
– If you like Cincinnati Coupons on Facebook, Leave a comment
– Sign up for our Forums Board and create a new topic!
– Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog. Come back and leave the link to your blog post
– Subscribe to Cincinnati Coupons by RSS Feed or FREE Email Subscription. You’re sure to become addicted to saving money with these daily updates!
– Grab my button and put up on your blog. Please leave an address where it can be found.This giveaway is open to US Residents until 9:00 pm Eastern on 2/8/2011. The winner will be chosen using the random.org generator. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email before a new winner is selected. Good luck and don’t forget to leave your email if it is not on your profile. I will contact the winner via email.
Disclosure: I was provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to barista bath and body Review: Coffee Sea Salt Body Scrub or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.