Running around the forrest shooting bows and arrows is all good fun but sometimes kids (and their parents) crave a more tame kind of game that stimulates intellectual rather than physical muscles! In anticipation of the November 13th Blu-ray, DVD and Digital release of Disney’s BRAVE, keep your kids occupied this weekend with Brave-themed printable Puzzlers and Games of Bravery where the only weapon needed is a pencil and your wits! (Determination and fiery temper not included.)
Just Click The Picture to Download Brave Games
- Disney/Pixar’s BRAVE: Hidden Movie Gems…Can You Spot It?
- Disney Digital Books: Brave App Storybook Deluxe Review
- Disney Digital Books: Brave Interactive Comic App Review
- Disney * Pixar: FREE #Brave Activity Sheets & Videos
- Scottish Recipes Inspired by Disney/Pixar’s BRAVE
- Watch the New “Brave” Featurette Called Kilt
- Watch the New Trailer from Brave: The Prize
- See Disney’s “BRAVE” Newest Trailer!
- Disney’s “Brave” Movie: Sneak Peek!