This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Running around the forrest shooting bows and arrows is all good fun but sometimes kids (and their parents) crave a more tame kind of game that stimulates intellectual rather than physical muscles! In anticipation of the November 13th Blu-ray, DVD and Digital release of Disney’s BRAVE, keep your kids occupied this weekend with Brave-themed printable Puzzlers and Games of Bravery where the only weapon needed is a pencil and your wits! (Determination and fiery temper not included.)
Just Click The Picture to Download Brave Games
- Disney/Pixar’s BRAVE: Hidden Movie Gems…Can You Spot It?
- Disney Digital Books: Brave App Storybook Deluxe Review
- Disney Digital Books: Brave Interactive Comic App Review
- Disney * Pixar: FREE #Brave Activity Sheets & Videos
- Scottish Recipes Inspired by Disney/Pixar’s BRAVE
- Watch the New “Brave” Featurette Called Kilt
- Watch the New Trailer from Brave: The Prize
- See Disney’s “BRAVE” Newest Trailer!
- Disney’s “Brave” Movie: Sneak Peek!