This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
I received several new Scotch Brand products Restickable Tabs, Restickable Strips and the Restickable Shapes. I also received the Greener Tape. I love that the dispenser is refillable. I hate buying a new dispenser every time I run out. The restickable tabs have come in handy to hang up posters in my son room, and they don’t destroy the paint! The restickable shapes are like the tabs only you can use them to adhere a picture so the shape is in the front instead of behind the picture. The shapes are available in pink, blue and orange colors.
- Double-sided adhesive removes cleanly from surfaces
- Adheres most lightweight items including photos, decorations, holiday cards and schedules to vertical surfaces
- Works on most flat surfaces, including stainless steel, plastic, concrete, glass, wood and painted walls
- Can be reused more than 10 times by washing with soapy water when the tab, strip or shape begins to lose its stickiness
- Clear, pre-cut strips and tabs available for hidden application
- Colored shapes and holiday designs allow for personal expression
- Ideal for household, school, office, and dorm room usage
- Holds up to one pound for most sizes
- Just hit shelves and is launching in conjunction with the 50th anniversary of Scotch Magic Tape
- Refillable dispenser (including packaging and tape) is made from more than 75 percent renewable or recycled materials
- Tape is made with plant-based adhesive and works just like the original Scotch Magic Tape
- Refill rolls of Scotch Magic Greener Tape are also available
- MSRP: $2-4 for a refillable dispenser and roll of tape; $5-7 for a two-pack of refill rolls
Did You Know:
1930: Richard Drew, a young 3M engineer, invents Scotch® Cellulose Tape. Later to be renamed Cellophane Tape
1945: The famous plaid design is introduced.
1950s: Scotty McTape debuts in TV commercials.
1985: Consumers vote Scotch® Brand Tape the most indispensable household product.
1997: The Scotch® Pop-Up Tape Dispenser is introduced.
2005: Scotch® Brand celebrates 75 years of transparent tapes.
– There are more than 400 varieties of tapes sold under the Scotch® and 3M™ brands. How many are in your house!
Stay Connected: Visit Scotch on Facebook
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED – #130 MICHAEL – I SENT YOU AN EMAIL!
I winner will receive:
- 2 packs of Scotch Restickable Shapes
- 1 pack of Scotch Restickable Tabs
- 1 pack of Scotch Restickable Strips
- 1 Scotch Magic Greener Tape Refillable Dispenser
- 2 Scotch Magic Greener Tape Refills
To Enter: Let Me Know Who You Would Like To Win This Prize Pack For
Thank You Scotch Brand for this great giveaway!
This giveaway is open to US Residents until 9:00 pm Eastern on 8/31/2011. The winner will be chosen using the random.org generator. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email before a new winner is selected. Good luck and don’t forget to leave your email if it is not on your profile. I will contact the winner via email.
Disclosure: I was provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the Scotch Tape Review or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.