This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
From plant-based fibers to a dictionary that explains all the terminology, these knitting books are perfect from beginners to experts. These newest books from Interweave focus on knitting and will get your knitting mojo in gear!
100 KNITS: Interweave’s Ultimate Pattern Collection by Interweave Editors (Interweave) — Page after page of knitting patterns are at your fingertips with 100 Knits, giving you a nearly endless supply of projects you’ll be excited to cast on. From hats to shawls, cardigans to tanks and tees, explore a massive variety of Interweave’s most popular knitting patterns all in one source! MSRP $45. In this ultimate knitting pattern collection you’ll discover:
- An expansive collection of Interweave’s most coveted knitted sweater patterns together for the first time.
- From shawls, scarves, and cowls, to socks and hats, you’ll be covered head to toe in our trendiest accessory patterns.
- Endless inspiration for your next knit with over 500 pages of patterns.
From “alt” to “yrn,” knitting patterns have a unique language of abbreviations and knitting techniques. The Knitter’s Dictionary is your comprehensive resource to understanding the language of knitting in a quick-reference guide that no knitting bag should be without. For beginner and skilled knitters alike, there’s always something new to discover in your next hand knit project. The Knitter’s Dictionary puts an expert knitting instructor in the palm of your hands to help you navigate any pattern. Within this knitting bag necessity, you’ll also find:
- Over 150 illustrations showing you everything from the difference between a toque and a beret to how-to information on increase and decrease stitches.
- Handy cross-references quickly lead you to exactly the information you need, whether you’ve come across a new abbreviation in a knitting pattern or you’ve forgotten the steps to a long-tail cast on.
- Extended information on more challenging topics like taking measurements, understanding gauge, and fiber care instructions make this more than a dictionary–it’s important information no knitter should be without.
- Packed with bonus tips and tricks, learn the dos and don’ts of pattern knitting making patterns easier and more enjoyable to knit!
The Knitter’s Dictionary gives knitters the answers they need when and where they need them in a precise and helpful way. Give yourself or another knitter the gift of knowledge with this must-have resource. MSRP $20
MY STITCHES: A Knitter’s Journal (Interweave Editors) — Journal your way through your knitting projects! The act of knitting is a deeply personal and creative one. With long lengths of yarn, needles, and pattern in hand, we spend hours, weeks, months, and even years making for ourselves and loved ones. Whether alone or with friends, around those moments and projects, a great deal of life happens, too. MSRP $22
One winner will receive all three books: MY STITCHES: A Knitter’s Journal, THE KNITTER’S DICTIONARY: Knitting Know-How from A-to-Z by Kate Atherley, and 100 KNITS: Interweave’s Ultimate Pattern Collection by Interweave Editors (RV $87). See below for terms and conditions. Open to U.S. residents of the 48 contiguous United States. You must be 18 years old to enter to win. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on 2.5.20
All entries will be verified. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Any person who has won a prize (or whose household has won a prize) in any promotion sponsored by Sponsor in the thirty (30) days before this contest start date is not eligible to win a prize in this contest. Entrants who have created social accounts purely for the purpose of entering Competitions or Sweepstakes will not be eligible to win. All social accounts used must be public.
The winner will be chosen randomly through Giveaway Tools and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. Void where prohibited by law. One person entering per household, please. The Review Wire and Chatty Patty’s Place are not responsible for shipment of prize.