Last year we received a grey Comfy for our Holiday Guide Gift Guide. Not only does it fit everyone, but it was also super warm and cozy! This year, Comfy has teamed up with Susan G. Komen for a limited edition pink Comfy.
Shark Tank investor, Barbara Corcoran, and The Comfy are working together to support women across the nation by kicking off a 50K donation to the world’s leading breast cancer organization Susan G. Komen.
“One thing we can all connect on is how challenging it is to fight through hardship,” said Barbara Corcoran. “This illness affects millions of women around the world, and I’m so proud to be part of a company that makes giving back their priority.”
Going hand in hand with the donation is the launch of a special edition Comfy and Comfy Feet featuring the iconic pink color and the Susan G. Komen Running Ribbon. In 2019 – 2020 The Comfy will donate to Susan G. Komen $50K regardless of sales.
One part oversized sweatshirt and one part super snuggly blanket, The Comfy turns every situation into a cozy one – from family camping trips to cold hospital rooms to the couch back home. With the addition of Comfy Feet, you can enjoy head to toe warmth while finding comfort in giving back.
The Comfy – Original Blanket Sweatshirt Highlights:
- Super Soft & Reversible — Sink into luxurious velour on one side and soft sherpa fleece on the other.
- One-Size-For-All – modeled after a 5XL sweatshirt and took on a Comfy size of its own to keep everyone every size warm
- Endless Uses — The Comfy can be used anywhere from nighttime concerts to football games, to overnight hospital stays, and family movie nights at home. The comfortable hood can double as a pillow. Bring a piece of home with you everywhere!
- Large Pocket – Perfect for holding a phone or tablet, snacks, or even a small pet!
- Easy to Clean — Pop The Comfy in the washer and dryer, and it’s like new!
- Priced to Please — The special edition Comfy is only $49.99.
Comfy Feet Highlights:
- Luxuriously Soft — Made from thick fleece and velour, it feels like walking on clouds.
- Non-Skid — Chase the kids, run after the dog or dash madly across the house in ease.
- Available in Two Sizes — This special edition is available in Women’s S/M (5-7) or M/L (8-11) for $19.99.
- Head To Toe Comfy – Match them with The Comfy for complete warm coverage.
“Almost everyone we know, including us, has been impacted by a loved one being diagnosed with breast cancer,” said The Comfy co-founder Brian Speciale. “We are proud to have found a way to use The Comfy brand to provide comfort, strength, and support in a totally different way.”