This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
The SinfulColors Spring 2015 line offers 24 bold, vibrant and unexpected shots of color that capture three major nails trends of the season. I received 5 colors with three of them being the glittery variety. My favorite is the Flower Power, which has more of a light purple undertone than pink. Sheer Flight and Prized Plume have an iridescent hue. All five colors are great to add a little shine and sparkle as we move away from the dark wintery shades.
Create your freshest mani ever with these daring and exciting pigments for Spring 2015 from SinfulColors! Traditional, soft pastels get an invigorating update with creamy shimmer and glitter. Mood boosting zesty oranges, bright yellows and greens invoke an energizing palette of citrus-inspired colors guaranteed to invigorate your spring awakening. And calm blues, purples and teals are enhanced with iridescent toppers that make for a decorative and decadent take on classic shades.
- Cloud 9: Perfect orange
- Cream Pink: Bubble gum pink
- Energetic Red: A classic fire engine red
- Feel The Vibe: A bright splash of juicy orange
- Gold Medal: The perfect metallic gold
- Innocent: Green apple
- Let’s Meet: Luxe lemon yellow
- Let’s Talk: Royal purple
- Nail Junkie: Sparkle-infused aqua
- Navy I Do: True navy blue
- Sail La Vie: Cerulean sea blue
- Savage: A matte turquoise that pops
- Tempest: A subtly seductive purple
- Thimbleberry: A crushing shade of coral
- Why Not: A clear sky blue
OPALESCENT TREND TOPPERS
- Flight To See: Prismatic plum
- Prized Plume: Iridescent peacock-feather blue
- Sheer Flight: Bejeweled emerald
CITRUS TWIST TOPPERS
- Horizon Shine: High-shine crimson red
- Ring The Belini: Metallic tangerine feather blue
- Zest Of Times: Lustrous magenta
- Flower Power: Baby pink speckled with white & fuchsia
- Petal Be The Day: Royal blue and purple confetti
- Standing Bloom Only: A creamy mango with magenta flecks
Which One Is Your Favorite Shade?
- – Visit SinfulColors.com
- – Tweet @SinfulColors_NP
- – $1.99 at Walgreens and other mass retailers for Spring 2015 or Amazon