This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Join the Mystery Inc. gang as they team up with their superstar friends to solve all-new spooky mysteries on Scooby-Doo! and Guess Who?: The Complete Second Season. This release includes 26 action-packed mystery adventures from Warner Bros. Animation and features an exciting mix of celebrities from television, film, music, sports, and more. Jump into the Mystery Machine with Scooby-Doo and his pals for brand-new adventures with some of today’s biggest celebrities and pop culture stars!
It seems like everybody wants to be one of those meddling kids, so Scooby-Doo recruits a different pop culture icon to join the gang in every episode of Season 2 of Scooby-Doo! and Guess Who? Get sleuthing with Scooby, Fred, Velma, Daphne, and Shaggy because they’ll need all the help they can get if they want to solve these mind-boggling mysteries. So, who’s onboard? Music icon Cher returns to the mystery-solving stage 50 years after her first team-up with Scoob in The New Scooby-Doo Movies. Terry Bradshaw gets off the bench to tackle a case, Axl Rose will rock these monsters, and Jason Sudeikis will have these villains laughing out loud! Classic Scooby fans will love to see Sandy Duncan returning to team up with the Mystery Inc gang. And how about Kacey Musgraves, Tim Gunn, Jessica Biel, Macklemore, and many more! See if you can solve the mystery of who will be joining the gang next!
Season 2 Episodes & Guest Stars:
- “The Horrible Haunted Hospital of Dr. Phineas Phrag!” Celebrity guest: Kristen Schaal
- “The Phantom, the Talking Dog, and the Hot Hot Hot Sauce!” Celebrity guest: Kacey Musgraves
- “The Hot Dog Dog!” Celebrity guest: Joey Chestnut
- “A Moveable Mystery!” Celebrity guest: Gigi Hadid
- “The Feast of Dr. Frankenfooder!” Celebrity guest: Alton Brown
- “A Fashion Nightmare!” Celebrity guest: Tim Gunn
- “Scooby On Ice!” Celebrity guest: Tara Lipinski
- “Caveman on the Half Pipe!” Celebrity guest: Chloe Kim
- “The Crown Jewel of Boxing!” Celebrity guest: Laila Ali
- “The Internet on Haunted House Hill!” Celebrity guest: Liza Koshy
- “The 7th Inning Scare!” Celebrity guest: Macklemore
- “The Dreaded Remake of Jekyll & Hyde!” Celebrity guest: Sandy Duncan
- “The Last Inmate!” Celebrity guest: Morgan Freeman
- “Lost Soles of Jungle River!” Celebrity guest: Jason Sudeikis
- “The Tao of Scoob!” Celebrity guest: Lucy Liu
- “Returning of the Key Ring!” Celebrity guest: Sean Astin
- “Cher, Scooby, and the Sargasso Sea!” Celebrity guest: Cher
- “The Lost Mines of Kilimanjaro!” Celebrity guest: Jessica Biel
- “The Legend of the Gold Microphone!” Celebrity guest: Reverend Run
- “Total Jeopardy!” Celebrity guest: Alex Trebek
- “Scooby-Doo and the Sky Town Cool School!” Celebrity guest: Billy Dee Williams
- “Falling Star Man!” Celebrity guest: Terry Bradshaw
- “Dark Diner of Route 66!” Celebrity guest: Axl Rose
- “A Haunt of a Thousand Voices!” Celebrity guests: Frank Welker, Kate Micucci, Matthew Lillard, and Grey Griffin
- “Scooby-Doo, Dog Wonder!” Celebrity guests: Dynomutt and Blue Falcon
- “The TV and Movieland Monsters!” Celebrity guest: Carol Burnett
Scooby-Doo! and Guess Who?: The Complete Second Season will be available to own on Digital on June 28, 2022, in the U.S. Digital purchase allows for instant streaming and download to watch anywhere and anytime on your favorite devices.
Available on Amazon. MSRP $25
RELATED: Free Scooby-Doo Printable Masks
Two winners will each receive Scooby-Doo! and Guess Who?: The Complete Second Season ($25). Open to U.S. residents of the 48 contiguous United States. You must be 18 years old to enter to win. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on 5.24.22. See below for terms and conditions.
All entries will be verified—only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. Any person who has won a prize (or whose household has won a prize) in any promotion sponsored by the Sponsor in the past thirty (30) days before this contest start date is not eligible to win a prize in this contest. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Entrants who have created social accounts purely to enter Competitions or Sweepstakes will not be eligible to win. All social accounts used must be public.
The winner will be chosen randomly through Sweep Widget and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. Void where prohibited by law. One person entering per household, please. Chatty Patty’s Place and The Review Wire are not responsible for the shipment of the prize.