Rachel Bilson is one style icon. She’s not only great on TV and movies, but she also has that simple and chic fashion up her sleeves. Spotted in these suede Harrow ankle boots, you can get a Rachel Bilson look that is perfect for every day without spending too much. From head to toe, you’ll get a complete ensemble!
1. Qupid Martyr-01 Pointy Wedge Ankle Boots: First, find a pair of suede ankle boots in colors like brown, camel or tan. Try the Qupid ones in camel shade that have small top slits and pointy toe. These look simple but they actually are ankle boots with heels hidden. A 3.5-inch wedge heel will automatically bring you to new heights while casually dining with friends in town.
2. Faded Acid Washed Denim Skinny Jeans: The perfect bottom to match your ankle boots with is a pair of skinny jeans. This acid washed denim will make your figure look slim and stylish with its dark gritty look. It sits on your waist perfectly, hugs your hips and bum and tapers at the bottom for that overall polished casual wear.
3. Hamsa Seeing Eye Sweatshirt Crop Top: When you have denim with waist-level button, opt for a crop top. For a casual look, pick this sweatshirt crop top that has a vintage-feel design with its distressed fabric and hamsa all seeing eye print in front. Choose a two-tone mocha shade finish so it’s easy to pair with dark or light colored bottoms.
4. Plaid Pattern Tweed Blazer: Adding a blazer in this Rachel Bilson inspired look is important because the choice of outerwear will make your overall look chic and classy. Instead of Rachel’s military jacket, opt for this plaid pattern tweed blazer in charcoal. It’s a great contrast to the light colored top as well as the faded denim jeans. Plus, this tweed blazer jacket is a classic piece which you can wear on a casual night or a day at work. You can wear it dress up or dress down, depending on your mood.
5. Side Studded Shoulder Bag: Choose a bag that’s roomy enough to bring all your necessities in one go, such as this studded shoulder bag in bone color. This bag has a leatherette material and front metal closure. It has two side pockets decorated with studs so you can put your keys and other small items like hand sanitizer or lip gloss for that quick touch-up. What’s great about this bag is that you can transform it into a backpack with its additional strap included in the pack.
6. Large Sunflower Scarf: Tie it around your neck or on your bag’s strap just like Rachel did, this sunflower scarf will surely brighten any dull day! The two-tone design is simple yet it’s very versatile to be worn in any color ensemble of your choice.
7. Contrast Rim Graphic Temples Sunglasses: Of course when you leave the house, it’s necessary to wear sunglasses to add the final touch. These dark sunglasses finish off with contrasting white inner rim and temples with geometric prints. Now you’re not only protected against the sun, but you’re also stylish enough to pass up as a celebrity.
Now you’re ready to get this Rachel Bilson inspired look!