The newest generation of Handy Cooler is a masterpiece of personal fan engineering. It is a balance between weight and effectiveness. A balance between air power and battery endurance. A balance between sponge filter duration and size. There is only one purpose in our R&D team – to engineer the most effective personal cooling fan that really cools the air. – My Handy Cooler
I received a Handy Cooler to try out and boy did it come in handy alright! I took it several of my son’s football games. All the players wanted some cool air! I have also taken it with us when we go on walks. It was hard to believe that such a small device could put out so much air and keep me cool…but it did!
It was super easy to set up, I actually had my 11-year-old do it. The blue sponge first has to be wet down, you can use the included bottle to fill the sponge with just the right of water, then insert the sponge into the device. The head actually rotates so you can have the air blow up if you didn’t want it right on you. Another great feature is that it can run on batteries or you can use the included USB (cable included) or home socket power (sold separately) for continuous operation. My Handy Cooler has an attached strap so you can hold it or it will stand on the table without worrying it will tip over. The cooler is also available in 3 colors; Sky Blue, Cool Black, and Soft pink.
Benefits of The Handy Cooler:
- Mobile and portable. Run it on batteries, USB (included), or plug it into a standard 110v socket (adaptor sold separately). We suggest you use your own NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- Small and handy. Convenience by your side.
- Euro-inspired design. Sleek and trendy.
- Emits a soothing cool breeze. You have to try it to believe it.
- Environmentally friendly. Downsize your appliances to downsize your electricity bills. Cool only yourself rather than the whole house unnecessarily!
- Pick Up Your Own Personal My Handy Air Cooler
- Visit the My Handy Cooler Website
Disclosure: I was provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the products or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.