Little Lace Box is a women’s lifestyle subscription service that features creative up-and-coming designers and artisans, whose products might not have even hit the market yet. Every other month the box centers around a certain theme. Little Black Box believes in women supporting women so you will see a lot of female entrepreneurs represented within the boxes.
April Theme: The City That Never Sleeps
This box features products from the Big Apple!
Each box comes with a pamphlet describing the theme of the box as well as the products featured.
Travel Laundry Bag Flight Patterns by Vine Street Market ($29)
This will definitely come in handy as my husband who travels a lot is always coming home with the plastic bags from the hotel room! This 100% cotton canvas is being introduced exclusively here at Little Lace Box. The downside to this bag is that because of the natural fibers, they say that spot cleaning versus machine washing is recommended. Personally, I will take a faded look to make sure that the bag stays clean after having dirty unmentionables in it.
Bellapierre PRECIOUS Diamonds Hydra-Surge Rich Body Butter ($80)
This creamy body butter contains ultra-fine diamond powder and all-natural botanical oils and vitamins that melt into the skin and lock in nourishment for all-day softness. I can’t wait to try this out especially since it has been so hot & humid and my skin is drying out.
Tea Towel by Claudia Pearson Designs ($16)
This cute tea towel features a Brooklyn design (are pickles a thing in Brooklyn?) plus the color matches my kitchen!
Beekman 1802 Wondermint Lip Balm ($8)
I am a chapstick junkie, I love trying out new brands and scents. Beekman Lip Balms use natural ingredients with no petroleum byproducts. Wonderment Lip Balm has mint oil, real goat milk for extra moisturizing, as well as Vitamin E, organic beeswax, and other natural essential ingredients.
99 Problems Notepad ($4.99)
Little Lace Box teamed up with an NYC designer for this little gem. This ties into the theme because Jay-Z was born in Brooklyn.
Knot & Bow Confetti ($4.50)
Apparently, Knot & Bow stores are a must-see when in Brooklyn. Their products are sold around the world and have been featured in many of the top magazines. In addition to tucking it into envelopes, you can also sprinkle it on tabletops for a festive look.
May Serendipity Subscription Box by LLB
The Serendipity Box ($12.99) is a bi-monthly box that comes out on the months that Little Black Box does not. The Serendipity does not follow a certain theme, it just features fun little finds that they just had to share.
Products in this month’s Box:
Alfresco Stemless Wine Glasses ($7.99)
- Not only are these stemless great for parties or wine tastings, but you can also use them for tealight holders or mini vases lined along the dinner table.
Pack-n-Go Insulated Tote ($6.99)
- Lunch outdoors or sporting events, an insulated tote can always come in handy.
Laguna Salt Company Tuscan Rosemary Salt ($6.95)
- The natural grains are infused with the fragrant flavors of fresh sage and rosemary.
Modish Nail Polish ($12)
- This is a “5-free” nail lacquer meaning it does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin or camphor. It is also vegan and gluten-free. I love the color I received, Inspired by Pink.
Annie B’s Popcorn ($2)
- Annie B’s original caramel popcorn is gluten-free, made with non-GMO popcorn and is handcrafted in small batches in a nut-free facility. Yay, I am glad it is nut-free as now my peanut-allergic son can enjoy it as much as I do!
- UPDATE 2017: LITTLE LACE BOX IS NO LONGER IN BUSINESS. Please read our other monthly subscription reviews!
Both of these boxes are a fun way to discover new products that you may not have never thought of!