I am late to the game when it comes to ballet flats, these are actually my first pair! I went with the nude and black so I could wear them with anything year-round. I didn’t think they would be as comfortable as they are! At first, I wasn’t too keen on the jelly outer sole, but it has grown on me plus it is needed to protect the knit fabric.
Why buy Ja-Vie…
- They are machine washable
- The knit lining is made of 100% breathable cotton
- Ball & arch support on the leather insole
- Air vents on the bottom on insole for breathability
- The jelly outsole is slip resistant
Watch the Ja-Vie Ballet Flats 1:00 Minute Video!
Ja-Vie Nude and Black (MSRP $68) – one of their best sellers!
The bottom, slip resistant sole:
How cute are the latest Fall Ja-Vie designs?
What do you think of Ja-Vie?