You might be asking what is Influenster? Well simply put it is a place where you get to try new products and share your thoughts through social media to Earn Badges to show off to the world.
I recently received the Sugar ‘N Spice Influenster VoxBox which included several great full sized products to try! The product that I like the most from this box was the Colgate Toothpaste. It really does make your teeth whiter. This was a much better product than several other “whitening” toothpastes that I have tried in the past.
Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture: $7.99
- This reminds me of suntan lotion. It sprays out cold but does dry fast. It almost has a baby powder silky feel to it when you rub it in.
Nectresse: $3.99 40 packs
- NECTRESSE Sweetener tastes like sugar and is naturally zero calories per serving. It has the sweet extract of monk fruit and it is combined with a blend of other natural sweeteners. It’s 100% natural with nothing artificial.
Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes: $5.99 20 count box
- I received a box of Dickinson’s Original Witch Hazel Towelettes. These are individually wrapped making it nice for my husband to travel with as he can toss them in his dop kit which makes is so convenient.
Colgate Optic White Regimen:
- Toothpaste: 2.99
- Mouthwash: $2.99
- – I received all three of the Optic White Products: toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash. While I like the toothpaste, the mouthwash didn’t taste too good. But I will say that they work!
belVita Breakfast Biscuits: $3.69 Box of 5 packs of 4 biscuits
- These little biscuits are more like cookies. I think I would have liked the blueberry or cinnamon brown sugar. These are designed to release energy to keep you going all morning.
I was provided with product for this review from Influenster. All views and opinions with regard to Influenster VoxBox Products or the companies are my own and were not influenced by the companies.