This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Carly and the gang are back with all ten episodes from the fourth season in iCarly: The Complete 4th Season! This season, Freddie and Sam are officially together; Carly starts dating a super smart guy; Nora returns in a special two-part episode; the crew gets a VIP visit; and so much more, all while bringing on the LOLs. Guest stars this season include First Lady Michelle Obama and Jim Parsons of CBS’ The Big Bang Theory. In addition, enjoy five episodes from Nickelodeon’s latest hit show, How to Rock – on DVD for the first time!
iCarly: The Complete 4th Season Episode Synopses:
iDate Sam & Freddie
- Carly steps in to resolve an argument for Sam and Freddie. Soon Freddie and Sam are coming to Carly for help with every single fight. Now that she’s involved, how can Carly remove herself?
iLost My Mind
- Carly discovers that Sam has checked herself into a mental hospital, thinking she’s crazy for liking Freddie. Unable to check herself out, how can the gang free Sam before they have to film iCarly?
iCan’t Take It
- Mrs. Benson discovers Sam and Freddie’s relationship after Gibby, now the subject of Sam’s abuse, concocts a plan to split them up. Will Carly fight for Sam and Freddie, or help Gibby break them up.
- Carly tells Sam and Freddie to try each other’s favorite hobbies. Meanwhile, Spencer bumps into his old babysitter and asks her to dinner. After reverting to their old roles, will they stay together?
- Carly tries to impress a new boyfriend by trying to look smarter than she is. Meanwhile, the gang tries to find T-Bo a new place to live after he gets kicked out of the Groovy Smoothie.
iMeet The First Lady
- A high-level government agency starts to inquire into the iCarly gang after they hack into a secure network to throw Carly’s dad an online birthday party.
iStill Psycho (Two-Part Episode)
- Part 1: After receiving word that Nora Dershlit is going to be released from jail, the iCarly kids see what they can do to keep their old captor behind bars. Meanwhile, Mrs. Benson discovers the real T-Bo.
- Part 2: The iCarly gang has to find a way to escape from Nora and her crazy parents. When Freddie figures out how to send a message to his mom, will Mrs. Benson get there in time?
iToe Fat Cakes
- The gang, minus Carly, takes Sam to the Canadian Fat Cake factory, only to find Sam can’t get back into America. Meanwhile, Carly has trouble in the tub while getting ready for a date.
- After being snubbed in an interview about iCarly, Freddie tries to show his creative side by webcasting iCarly in 3D. Spencer hires an assistant he can’t afford to pay.
iBloop 2: Electric Bloopaloo
- Christopher Cane, the actor who plays Rex on Victorious, returns to host an in-depth interview with the stars of iCarly and to show their hilarious bloopers/outtakes.
iCarly: The Complete 4th Season Fast Facts:
DVD Running Time: Approximately 264 minutes
DVD Special Features:
· Bonus How to Rock episodes
- o How to Rock Braces and Glasses
- o How to Rock a Lunch Table
- o How to Rock a Secret Agent
- o How to Rock a Music Video
- o How to Rock a Messy Bet