This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
What do you keep the thermostat set to during the winter? Me? Well…we keep it set to 70 during the winter. But I still get chilly and need to toss on that sweater even when I am at home. Do you and your significant other fight over the setting? You’re probably not alone…
As people turn to their thermostats, some Gender Wars may ensue! Who keeps the house warmer? How do you keep warm when your spouse won’t turn up the thermostat? These questions will be asked across the nation this winter. Below is an infographic with fun facts on portable heaters and how the sexes are bound to battle.
- Visit the Honeywell Facebook page (Facebook.com/HoneywellPluggedIn) for more information on keeping a comfortable home this winter.
The Honeywell HZ-435 Surround Heat® Heater uses ceramic technology to provide comfortable, even heat for the whole room and personal warmth. It provides energy savings, excellent safety features, and the ability to control your comfort all at a reasonable price. EnergySmart™ Technology uses energy wisely to self-regulate electricity flow based on temperature for precise, intelligent comfort.
- EnergySmart™ Technology regulates power consumption to help save up to 35% on energy bills vs. conventional heaters.
- Digital LED lights accurately indicate room temperature and desired temperature.
- Constant high and low heat settings.
- Energy Usage Indicator displays the amount of energy used at any time.
- Programmable thermostat.
- 1-8 hour auto-off timer.
- 360° SafetyTip™ shuts the heater off if tipped in any direction.