When the package arrived from Hasbro, my little one said, “Yes, it’s for me!” and I not paying attention asked him, “How do you know?”
“Mom, it has a HUGE Star Wars Angry Birds sticker on it. All of your packages should have stickers so I know if they are for me!”
Needless to say, he was excited to get a new Star Wars game to try out! The premise of the game is simple, each player takes three turns at bouncing the balls (they are like ping pong balls) at the Millennium Falcon. The ball must bounce off the table or floor for it to count. Knockdown as many piggies as you can to get points. You also get points for landing in the cockpit and in the center of the Falcon. This game does need to be assembled with stickers and cardboard that attaches under the Millennium Falcon. I will say that trying to attach the cardboard to the underside of the Millennium Falcon did test my patience. I found it hard for the cardboard to stay attached at first but the more I fiddled with it, the cardboard went into place. Having to assemble that every time for play might make it easier each time or we might have a new game called Catch the Flying Falcon!
- Approximate retail price: $19.99; Ages: 8 & up; Players: 1-2
- Bounce into action with the new ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS MILLENNIUM FALCON BOUNCE GAME. Bounce three balls at the MILLENNIUM FALCON to knock down as many enemy pigs as possible, and land in the cockpit to score big! Players can also unlock ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS in-app content with a special code in each pack.
I received the Storm Trooper Pig Foam Flyers. These are big stress reliever balls! They are squishy but do hurt when whipped at your body! I had three boys that tested that one out. There are four characters available as Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca and Darth Vader.
- Approximate retail price: $9.99; Ages: 5 & up
- Toss around these 3.5-inch soft foam, iconic characters for a new way to play ANGRY BIRDS STAR WARS!
Stay Connected with all things Game Night:
- Like on Facebook: www.facebook.com/hasbrogaming
- Follow on Twitter: @hasbrogamenight