This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Flipp By Wishabi Inc.
This new app is one you are going to want to have this holiday season. With the Flipp app, you key in your zip code, and voila, all the local store flyers. This is a handy app that lets you save the items you need, want, or just gotta have for easy access when you hit the stores, especially during the holidays.
The app updates the flyers and lets you know how many are available in the top left. I have tried this several times and one week there were 127 flyers available. At a quick glance, you can see if the ad is new, and when the ad ends. All the top store flyers are listed: Walmart, ALDI, Meijer, Whole Foods, Target, Kroger, Best Buy, Toys R Us plus so many more. In addition to the flyers, you will find toy books, special ads, and eCatalogs.
Once you click on an ad you can zoom in on a page, tap on an image to add to your shopping list, and adjust the slider if you want to see only items in the ad that are over a certain percentage. In the Toys R Us ad (shown below), there are 10 items over 50% off, plus it automatically highlights the sale items on each page so you can easily find those items.
Among the new Flipp app’s ultra-handy features and functions are:
- Flip – Quickly flip through favorite circulars to find items to purchase
- Search – Easily find products or stores to quickly create a shopping list
- Clip – Clip items straight to your shopping list
- Shopping List – Pinterest-type shopping list that allows for efficient in-store shopping
- Discount Finder – Instantly highlight discounts to find the best deals
- Favorites – Save circulars from your favorite stores for easy reference every week
- Visit Flipp.com