This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Trying to get my older boys to put sunscreen on when they go to the pool is a task in itself! As part of the BzzAgent Member, I received several of the new Coppertone products to try out and share my thoughts.
My son is recovering from really bad acne, so finding a product that will not clog his pores yet provide the coverage he needs while out in the sun has been difficult. With the ClearlySheer he has not experienced any problems when using. It is light and does not have a strong scent which is nice especially since he has been using it on his face.
COPPERTONE CLEARLYSheer sunscreens were designed with your skin in mind.
- ~Absorbs in seconds for a clean and light feel
- ~Moisturizing formulas help leave your skin soft and smooth
- ~Won’t clog pores or cause breakouts (clinically tested on acne-prone skin)
- ~Matte finish is perfect for use under makeup
COPPERTONE CLEARLYSheer Sunscreen offer broad spectrum protection:
CLEARLYSHEER FOR SUNNY DAYS:
- ~Clean and light formulas are ideal for everyday use under makeup with a fresh citrus scent that’s appropriate for routine daily activities.
CLEARLYSHEER FOR BEACH & POOL
- ~Delightfully light, refreshing formulas feel clean on skin, are water resistant for up to 80 minutes and have a subtle tropical fruit and flower fragrance.
For more information on these sunscreens visit Coppertone.com