Do you have a College Bound Kid? Checkout these great companies to help make the transition a bit easier!
– Book.ly – Do you need to purchase books? If so, be sure to check out this price comparison site.
– Chegg.com saves the average customer over $2,000 over the course of their college education by renting text books. Now how’s that for savings?
– CollegeBedLofts.com – Need More Space? Dream Higher and create more living space with a Loft Bed, Bunk Bed or High Rise Platform Bed. These beds are made from solid wood and are heavy duty beds. They are free standing, rigid and ideal for increasing space in children’s bedrooms, college dorms, apartments, fraternity/sorority houses, church groups, cottages, cabins and camps. Each bed is custom built to your exact specifications.
– Downlite – This Cincinnati based business offers XL twin bedsets for a great price. Downlite offers a line of products with the back to school theme including comforters, mattress pads, duvet sets, sheets, etc. for the twin xl bed in the college dorm. All of the beddings are made in the USA, and made of high quality down and down alternative fillings and high thread count fabric.
From now until September 30, 2010 ShopDownlite.com is offering 10% off any order to you! Simply use the code cincycou2010 at checkout! Let me know what you order!
– Mora Nutrition Food and Kitchen Accesories – This etsy site offers Cotton Coffee cuffs and reusable market bags. Great for carrying those books around campus.
Unigo.com – Everything you need to know, thought you knew or questions you want answered related to college. There are even college reviews from students! Be sure to check out their articles on “How to Save Money In College“. It’s a good read!