This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Dr. Seuss’s birthday is right around the corner, March 2 to be exact! I wanted to tell you that the Dr. Seuss Band APP will be FREE on the App Store starting Feb 17! The Dr. Seuss Band app reached the #1 spot in Music Games on the App Store. It also received an Editor’s Choice Award and a 4.9 Star Rating from Children’s Technology Review.
You can also read about the review I did on Dr. Seuss’ Oh Say Can You Say App.
Dr. Seuss Band includes beautiful 3D artwork inspired by Dr. Seuss and features:
• 2 Ways to Play – Go for high scores in the Music Game or use Free Play to compose your own tunes.
• 10 Original Songs – Play along with the soundtrack from The Cat in the Hat, Green Eggs and Ham, Dr. Seuss’s ABC, Hop on Pop and more.
• 5 Unique Horn Instruments – Play Seussian versions of the trumpet, french horn, clarinet, trombone and flute.
• 10 Crazy Horn Effects – Customize the sound of your horn by adding fun effects like a fish bowl, train whistle, reverb and more.
• Mix and Match Horns – Swap parts of the horn while playing to create more than 120 horn combinations.
• 3 Difficulty Levels – Choose Easy for beginners, Medium for experienced players and Hard for experts.
• 26 Unlockables – Achieve high scores to unlock songs, horns and effects.
• Gamecenter Leaderboards – Compare your high scores with the competition.
* PLEASE NOTE: Dr. Seuss Band includes the option to purchase in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings. Also, iOS will keep you logged in for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases will not require a re-entry of your password during this 15 minute interval. This is a function of iOS and is not within our control.
Stay Connected: Visit Oceanhouse Media on Facebook