This post may contain affiliate links and/or Amazon affiliate links; I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
February is Health & Fitness month at PishPoshBaby, so celebrate a healthy 2015 by joining their conversation. Make sure to sign up for the PishPoshBaby newsletter so you get all the latest health and fitness product news and reviews, twitter chats, infographics, and much more on their website.
The dream of PishPoshBaby was born out of a desire to find the more reliable baby products and advice available to real moms just like you. Their high-quality store supplies facts and advice to parents who are completely lost in the whirlwind of baby gear.
Babycook Pro Baby Food Maker makes up to 4.7 cups of food in a sleek, patented countertop appliance that steam cooks, blends, and reheats all-in-one, in 15 minutes or less. Refrigerate or freeze leftovers, then simply defrost and reheat right in Babycook Steam cooking locks in vitamins and nutrients, a multi-purpose mixing blade provides just the right texture, the timer has an audible alert to tell you when meals are ready, and all of this with a total one-handed operation. This appliance is loaded with features that make any parent a “pro” in baby food preparation.
- Prepare fruits, vegetables, meat or fish from raw to any stage baby and toddler food in 15 minutes
- Unique, one-handed operation
- Patented steam heating system
- A large 4.7 cup bowl with graduation markings
- Narrow footprint and removable cord for easy storage Spatula, mixing lid/smoothie filter and recipe/menu booklet included
- Stainless steel water reservoir BPA, Lead, and Phthalate free
- Designed in France
- Available in four colors: Gipsy, Sorbet, Latte Mint, 25th Anniversary Red
Buy It: Visit Amazon for the Beaba Babycook Pro Baby Food Maker