This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
With the holidays upon us, it seems like we never have enough time in the day, especially when it comes to dinner. Who wants to spend their night slaving over the stove when there are gifts to wrap, presents to buy and deals to be sought out?
I was recently sent some coupons to try Kroger Skillet Meals along with a salad and garlic bread. With Kroger Skillet Meals you can have a quick, easy and delicious meal while taking one thing off your to-do list and helping you get through this joyfully crazy time of year. For the meal, I chose the Chicken Florentine, a farfalle pasta in sauce with grilled chicken and spinach. The best part is that it was ready in only 10 minutes. Now add a caesar salad and bake up some garlic bread and you have a fast AND delicious meal. The garlic bread was frozen so it needed to be warmed up and the whole meal was ready and on the table in 15 minutes. Now, back to hunting out those deals.
EASY, CONVENIENT AND QUICK
- A complete meal that’s ready in just 10 minutes, you won’t feel like you’re adding yet another item to a growing to-do list
- Each bag includes 2-3 servings, so it’s easy to create a simple meal for yourself or serve the whole family
- Keep your energy up between the big holiday gatherings with 20 grams, or more, of protein per serving
ALL YOUR FAVORITE FLAVORS
- Made with high-quality ingredients for a truly authentic taste, try Tuscan-Style Penne, Sausage Rigatoni, Penne with Grilled Chicken and many more!
- Cook up a great Mexican or Asian inspired meal with NEW varieties including Shrimp Lo Mein and Chicken Fajitas
ADD IN SOME SENSATIONAL SIDES
- For a fast and fresh way to round out your meal, try Kroger Garlic Bread and Fresh Selections Salad Kits, available in Caesar, Caesar Lite or House Salad with Bacon
- Complement your Asian inspired dinner with rice and egg rolls of your choosing
- Add some spice to your Mexican meal with your favorite corn or flour tortillas and Mexican rice
Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of BuzzAgent for Kroger. All views and opinions with regard to Kroger Skillet Meals or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.