This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
St. Patrick’s Day is fast approaching. Make sure to get your Leprechaun trap ready, pull out your green clothes, get your Lucky Charms, and learn a jig for the big day!
These St. Patrick’s Day Printable Activities will add a little fun to your St. Patrick’s Day preparations.
St. Patricks Printable Activities
In this pack, you’ll find the following activities:
- Color Me Green – name green things
- I Met a Leprechaun – make-a-story
- Pop Art Leprechaun – color & style with unique looks
- Draw a Leprechaun – practice your drawing skills
- I Spy: St. Patrick’s Day – how many can you find
- Draw a Leprechaun Face – how crazy will your face be
- Leprechaun Create a Word – how many words can you find
- St. Patrick’s Day This or That – challenge with a friend
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Search (Hard)
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Search (Easy)
Leave a comment and let us know your Leprechaun name!
Lucky Charms Giveaway:CLOSED
One winner will receive 12 Pack of Lucky Charms Cereal Cups. Open to U.S. residents of the 48 contiguous United States. You must be 18 years old to enter to win. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on 3.22.22. See below for terms and conditions.
All entries will be verified—only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. Any person who has won a prize (or whose household has won a prize) in any promotion sponsored by the Sponsor in the past thirty (30) days before this contest start date is not eligible to win a prize in this contest. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Entrants who have created social accounts purely to enter Competitions or Sweepstakes will not be eligible to win. All social accounts used must be public.
The winner will be chosen randomly through Sweep Widget and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. Void where prohibited by law. One person entering per household, please. The Review Wire is not responsible for the shipment of the prize.