This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Oh, sweet summertime! We have had only a few nice warm days here in Cincinnati where I was able to wear sandals. Guess what? My heals were not ready! I ignore the problem all winter and then boom… sandal weather! I have tried lotions, loofahs, and even those special moisturizing socks that you wear to bed and still dry cracked heels. Here are several scrubs and tips to help you have smoother pretty tootsies…
Scrub Those Piggies…
- Peppermint Shower Melts from Sunny Sweet Days
- Homemade Salt Scrub for Feet from The Socialite’s Closet
- Citrus Poppy Seed Scrub by Life of a Traveling Navy Wife
- 4 Tips for Summer-ReadyFeet by Kelly’s Thoughts on Things
- 3 Tips for Taking Care of Your Feet on Those Summer Runs by Kelly’s Lucky You
- 10 Tips to Get Your Feet Ready for Year-Round Exposure by Jenn Unplugged
- 7 Steps to a Perfect Pedicure by Bullock’s Buzz
- 5 Ways to Get Summer Ready by The Bragging Mommy
- 4 Tips to Get Summer Ready by Bay Area Mommy
- 5 Tips For Flip Flop Ready Feet by The Kids Did It
- SKOOTHER Review from Planet Weidknecht with Before and After Pictures
- SKOOTHER Review from Live of a Traveling Navy Wife with Before and After Pictures
I’m teaming up with The Invention Brothers to give you a chance to win a fabulous new beauty exfoliator called The SKOOTHER® Skin Smoother, as well as an iPad Mini!
Have you heard of the SKOOTHER? It’s the most effective way to quickly and easily smooth rough skin and calluses on your feet, heels, elbow, and hands, and its unique design makes it much more effective than pumice stones, emery pads, metal graters (ouch!), motorized sanders, and other skin-smoothing gimmicks.
- It’s easy to hold
- It conforms to your body, making it quick and easy to use
- It doesn’t require batteries
- The Micro-Abrasive Screen is rough enough to remove stubborn calluses on your heels, but gentle enough also lightly smooth the skin on more delicate areas like your hands and knees
- It has been medically tested by a team of doctors at the University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor
- It’s easy to clean
SKOOTHER is available on Amazon.