Oh, sweet summertime! We have had only a few nice warm days here in Cincinnati where I was able to wear sandals. Guess what? My heals were not ready! I ignore the problem all winter and then boom… sandal weather! I have tried lotions, loofahs, and even those special moisturizing socks that you wear to bed and still dry cracked heals. Here are several scrubs and tips to help you have smoother pretty tootsies…
Scrub Those Piggies…
- Peppermint Shower Melts from Sunny Sweet Days
- Homemade Salt Scrub for Feet from The Socialite’s Closet
- Homemade Peppermint Foot Soak from Mudpies and Tiaras
- Citrus Poppy Seed Scrub by Life of a Traveling Navy Wife
- 5 Tips to Get Ready for Summer from Mom Does It All
- 4 Tips for SSummer-ReadyFeet by Kelly’s Thoughts on Things
- 3 Tips for Taking Care of Your Feet on Those Summer Runs by Kelly’s Lucky You
- 10 Tips to Get Your Feet Ready for Year-Round Exposure by Jenn Unplugged
- 7 Steps to a Perfect Pedicure by Bullock’s Buzz
- 5 Ways to Get Summer Ready by The Bragging Mommy
- 4 Tips to Get Summer Ready by Bay Area Mommy
- 5 Tips For Flip Flop Ready Feet by The Kids Did It
- SKOOTHER Review from Planet Weidknecht with Before and After Pictures
- SKOOTHER Review from Live of a Traveling Navy Wife with Before and After Pictures
Have you heard of the SKOOTHER? It’s the most effective way to quickly and easily smooth rough skin and calluses on your feet, heels, elbows and hands, and its unique design make it much more effective than pumice stones, emery pads, metal graters (ouch!), motorized sanders, and other skin-smoothing gimmicks.
- It’s easy to hold
- It conforms to your body, making it quick and easy to use
- It doesn’t require batteries
- The Micro-Abrasive Screen is rough enough to remove stubborn calluses on your heels, but gentle enough also lightly smooth the skin on more delicate areas like your hands and knees
- It has been medically-tested by a team of doctors at the University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor
- It’s easy to clean
By entering the Rafflecopter form below, you will have a chance to win one (1) of 20 SKOOTHERS to get your skin ready for summer! But wait – There’s More…
We’re also giving away 4 Margarators® (1 Gallon Party Blender) and one (1) grand prize of an iPad Mini! What a great way to kick off the warm weather!
If you don’t win but would still like to be one of the first to experience the SKOOTHER, simply sign up using THIS FORM between May 1, 2015 and June 14, 2015. The Invention Brothers are launching their SKOOTHER Kickstarter Campaign the first week of May. Kickstarter is a crowdfunding site that helps new entrepreneurs get new businesses started by attracting influential trendsetters like you. The Launch Day Special for a SKOOTHER is only $12 + Free Shipping. SKOOTHER will contact you through your email sign-up to give you more details!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED: WINNERS:
iPAD WINNER: Domenica
MARGARATOR WINNERS: Tammy Shelton, Judy Maharrey, Shelly Hammond, Tana Rowcliff
SKOOTHER WINNERS: Jessica Snow, Lesley Fuchs, Lee Mckeon, Shirley Hicks, Michael Wiesner, Lewis F, William Kwok, Seyma Shabbir, Dennis Lyons, Laura Stitzer, Edmond Leung, Aaron Reck, Jennifer Hayden, Stephanie Shipley, Sarah L, Shann Allen, Holly Caulfield, Amie Davis, Jennifer Vega and Mandy Omasta.
25 Winners! Enter for your chance to win the grand prize of an iPad Mini (1 winner) RV $250, 4 Margarators (1 Gallon Party Blender: 4 winners) RV $100 or one (1) of 20 SKOOTHERS (RV $16). Open to U.S. residents. You must be 18 years old to enter to win. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on 5.4.15
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of SKOOTHER. Prize delivery is the sole responsibility of The Invention Brothers / Comstock Studios Inc. Twenty-five (25) winners will be drawn randomly and notified by email. The winners will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. If they do not respond within the 48 hours, they will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be chosen. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Void where prohibited by law. One person entering per household please.