My son loved playing this this new Pet Shop Magic Fun Dough. The set was easy to set up and pretty easy to use. The pump was hard to press down to get the strings to come out, even for me, but other than that he had fun transferring the pets onto the dough. Watch the video to see the kit from start to finish.
The Set Includes:
- • Rolling Pin to roll out the dough
- • Plastic Knife to trim off excess dough
- • 25 Magic Transfers that’ll transform your dough into full color art
- • Magic Transfers Water Pen & Magic Transfer Press
- • 3 Dough Cutters & 3 Display Stands—cut your dough then put it on full display!
- • 3 Magic Fun Dough Tubs (3oz. per tub)
So, what are your thoughts? Do you have a RoseArt Magic Fun Dough Kit to tell us about?
Disclosure: I was provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the Magic Fun Dough review or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.