This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Traveling over the holidays can be stressful especially when you have little ones in tow! Whether it is traipsing through a crowded airport or even just spending a few hours in the car. I have three kiddos so trust me I know! Here are a few of my travel tips…
- If you find yourself flying, pay for an Airline Club Room! In this magical area, they offer free drinks and snacks to help keep the kiddos busy. They also have small “meeting rooms” where the kids can sit in silence and watch their iPad or read.
- Spring for some portable chargers, one for each kid! That way when their electronics run low, and there is not a plug handy, they can juice up their gadgets.
- Snacks, snacks, snacks! Oh, did I mention snacks?! Snacks at the gift shops can be quite pricey so make sure they have plenty of goodies tucked into their carry-on!
- If you find yourself on a car trip, create a mystery box of goodies. Gift wrap several activities or toys that the kids can choose from along the way.
- If you have some extra time, check to see if there are any unique or odd places that you may be driving past. My kids will never forget the time we stopped at the Pencil Sharpener Museum!
What Tips do you Have for Traveling with Kids or Teens?
To celebrate the release of The Not-Its new album Ready or Not! We have this awesome travel bundle for one lucky winner!
About The Not-Its!
The Not-Its! are a Seattle based rock band for families who can boast of real-life parenting experiences and accomplished musical backgrounds. Their newest album is Ready or Not! Whether they are dealing with the challenge of curriculum night at school, or a runaway bike, or getting buried in the tangled mess of lies, the 12 new songs on Ready Or Not! present a multi-layered sonic exploration of the adventure of childhood. MSRP $14
- Stay Connected: Visit The Not-Its Website
- Ready or Not! is available on Amazon
The easiest way to carry your child while traveling, Lugabug – a snug seat for tired feet – is a child’s travel seat that secures to luggage – creating the experience of fun, safe and efficient transport for kids. It’s a collapsible, economical and multi-purpose family travel accessory for quality-conscious buyers who prefer a compact product that minimizes their load – not adds to it – and reduces chaos while traveling. It is intended for children aged 2 or older; maximum weight of 60 lbs. Made in the U.S.A. MSRP $59
- Visit the Lugabug Website
- Lugabug is available on Amazon
About Swoop Bags
This Mini toy storage bag is a portable toy bag for kids and families on the go! Ideal for Lego storage and anything else you want to tote around – snacks & lunches, cosmetics, knitting supplies, tech gadgets and collections of all sorts. When your kids want to take their legos in the car – no problem! This Swoop Mini toy bag is your go-to bag for lego storage as it makes it simple and easy to take your favorite toys anywhere. “Just them Swoop it up!” MSRP $28/Mini Bag
- Visit Swoop Bags
- Swoop Bags is available on Amazon
About Hydaway Bottle:
The uniquely portable, totally collapsible, infinitely adaptable water bottle that’s as on-the-go as you are. Made from certified-safe and BPA-free materials, its sleek design collapses down to just over 1″ for easy stashing. When expanded, the Large size holds a thirst-quenching 21oz of water and fits in most vehicle cup holders and backpack water bottle pockets. MSRP $22/21oz.
- Visit the Hydaway Bottle Website
- Hydaway is available on Amazon
About Puro Sound Labs
The sleek and stylish design limit the volume level to 85 decibels (the recommended listening level). They block out 82% of background noise and have 18 hours of playback with their Lithium Ion rechargeable battery. The company started when one of the founders’ children was diagnosed with noise-induced hearing loss, from listening to their headphones too loud daily. As the small family run company, Puro Sound Labs wish to help all kids fight this growing epidemic that is 100% preventable. MSRP $110
- Visit the Puro Sound Labs Website
- Puro Sound Labs Headphones are available on Amazon
“Ready Or Not!” Giveaway:CLOSED
WINNER JILL R
One reader will receive a Ready or Not! Travel Bundle that includes: The Not-Its! Albums Ready Or Not! and Are You Listening!?, Lugabug Travel Seat, Swoop Bag, Hydaway Collapsable Bottle, and Puro Sound Labs Headphones ($218). See below for terms & conditions. Open to U.S. residents of the 48 contiguous United States. You must be 18 years old to enter to win. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on 11.14.18
All entries will be verified. Only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Entrants who have created social accounts purely for the purpose of entering Competitions or Sweepstakes will not be eligible to win. All accounts must be open to the public.
The winner will be chosen randomly through Giveaway Tools and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. Void where prohibited by law. One person entering per household, please. The Review Wire is not responsible for shipment of prize.
Leave a Reply