This post may contain affiliate links. The Review Wire may collect a share of sales if you decide to shop from them. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Building and crafting in Minecraft can be exhilarating, but let’s face it, it can also work up quite an appetite. That’s where Minecraft recipes come in handy! Whether you’re a seasoned player or a beginner, Minecraft: Gather, Cook, Eat! Official Cookbook has got you covered with over 40 delicious and easy-to-follow recipes that are perfect for satisfying your cravings while you’re busy mining, farming, and exploring the vast world of Minecraft. So, take a break from the game, and let’s get cooking!
Minecraft: Gather, Cook, Eat! Official Cookbook
For All Skill Levels
With step-by-step directions and beautiful photos, you’ll be inspired to bring Minecraft into your kitchen.
Perfect for Every Home Cook
Whether you’re a fighter, nurturer, builder, explorer, inventor, or advancement hunter, this cookbook has something for everyone! Featuring a variety of vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options, these Minecraft recipes consider many types of diets. This book also classifies recipes under several player types.
Bring the Game to Life
Learn to make iconic in-game dishes, in addition to an abundance of recipes inspired by the limitless world of Minecraft.
40+ Recipes for Every Occasion
This book contains simple and celebratory fare recipes, from quick snacks you can enjoy during a Minecraft play session to decadent desserts and meals for the pickiest adventurer.
A Great Gift for Minecraft Fans
This exquisitely detailed hardcover book is the perfect addition to your kitchen library! Complete your collection with The Official Minecraft Coloring Book and Minecraft stationery from Insight Editions.
Whether you’re a fighter, nurturer, builder, explorer, inventor, or advancement hunter, this cookbook has something for everyone!
- Minecraft: Gather, Cook, Eat! Official Cookbook is available on Amazon.
BLOCKS OF CLAY FUDGE
Below is the Minecraft recipe, Blocks of Clay Fudge, from the new book. You can read the directions on this page or download the recipe card.
PLAYER TYPE: Builder | PREP TIME: 5 minutes | COOK TIME: 5 minutes
YIELD: 64 squares | DIETARY NOTES: Vegetarian | SPECIAL TOOLS: None
Although these look just like clay blocks, they taste more like your favorite cookies and cream ice cream. This recipe comes together faster than you can mine the blocks in-game, but be patient—the final chilling time in the fridge is necessary before you dig in.
- 4 cups (about 26) cream-filled sandwich cookies
- One 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 18 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Place half of the cookies in a blender or food processor and process 10 seconds or until they make a fine crumb. Add the other half and pulse until the second half is coarsely chopped. Set aside.
2. Line an 8-by-8-inch square pan with parchment or wax paper and set aside.
3. Place the sweetened condensed milk and salt in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat until it begins to simmer, stirring often. Adjust the heat to low and add the white chocolate chips and vanilla extract, stirring until just starting to melt. Turn off the heat and continue to stir until fully melted.
4. Once fully melted and combined, stir in the cookie crumbs.
5. Place the fudge mixture in the parchment paper–lined square pan and spread evenly.
6. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or until firm.
7. Cut the fudge into 64 squares, about ½ inch.
Three winners will receive Minecraft: Gather, Cook, Eat! Official Cookbook (RV $28). Open to U.S. residents of the 48 contiguous United States. You must be 18 years old to enter to win. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on 5.26.23. See below for terms and conditions.
All entries will be verified—only one entrant per mailing address per giveaway. Any person who has won a prize (or whose household has won a prize) in any promotion sponsored by the Sponsor in the past thirty (30) days before this contest start date is not eligible to win a prize in this contest. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you will not be eligible to win it again. Entrants who have created social accounts purely to enter Competitions or Sweepstakes will not be eligible to win. All social accounts used must be public.
The winner will be chosen randomly and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen—void where prohibited by law. The Review Wire and participating bloggers are not responsible for the prize shipment. One person entering per household, please.