Back to school is upon us and the Jetson Quest Electric Scooter is here to take you for a ride! Over the summer we went on a campus visit for my son, this certainly would have come in handy for myself as I wasn’t expecting that much walking! But really, I can see how handy this would be for college kids. Having a car on campus is not allowed as a freshman and sophomore, so not only could they use this to zip around to class but also to nearby restaurants or off-campus activities. Let the Jetson Quest take your student back to school and give them an easy way to get to and around campus.
Beat the traffic with this Jetson Quest Electric Scooter! The 250W hub motor lets you travel up to 18 miles at 15mph, while the bright LED headlight and deck lights support nighttime travel. The no flat, solid tires are engineered to absorb shock. Use the easy-fold system to conveniently stow away this Jetson Quest electric scooter in your car’s trunk or underneath a desk.
Jetson Quest Electric Scooter Features:
Powerful 250W hub motor
- Reach speeds up to 15 mph for a fun ride. Just step on the deck, push off with your foot, and press down on the thumb throttle to engage the motor.
- Provides a max range up to 18 miles.
- Easy fold system offers portability.
- The scooter can handle any rider weighing up to 220.5 lbs.
- For maximum stopping power.
- Engineered to absorb shock when you’re riding on roads and sidewalks.
- Shows battery life, current speed, and more.
- Make your evening ride more comfortable and safe.
- For safe riding.
Shop the Jetson Quest Electric Scooter and more electric scooters, electric bikes and boards at Best Buy.
Disclosure: The Review Wire has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. All opinions are my own.